Confident

Thirteen.

It's 5 AM.

Back in Los Angeles, it's 8:00 PM.

I roll over on the bed and take the hotel sheets off myself and sit up and grabbed my phone off the night stand.

5:01 AM; I read on my phone and unlocked it as I called Justin.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey baby, I miss you." I said softly in a hush tone as I yawned faintly.

"I miss you more. What time is it there?"

"5:02 AM." I replied back.

"Babe, go back to sleep. Don't you have a shoot later on?"

"Yeah, but hearing my boyfriend's voice makes my day even more special." I replied and smiled.

"Your on my mind so don't worry." He replied.

"-You still there?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking." I replied.

"What's on your mind?"

"How badly I wished you were in this bed right next to me." I replied as I laid back down and sighed.

"Few more days then I'll be able to kiss your lips again and then kiss your neck the way you like."

Fuck.

He was a tease.

"Anyways, how's the shoot been going?"

"Great, actually. It's a lot of fun!"

"That's good."

"How've you been? I left for only a day and you've already been on the news five times."

"Just the media talking shit about Selena and Niall and they wanted to know how a felt about it."

"And how do you feel about?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. I pretend I don't care because Niall said nothing's going on but you never know and the media is pushing me to have a reaction so it's all just bullshit."

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine. Ever since my meeting with Scooter today, I've been at home writing new music. I'm gonna do a collab with Ariana and then start working on my new album-"

"New album?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?"

"New music, means new tour. Tour means your gone, for months."

"I won't be going on tour anytime soon, so don't worry, okay?"

"Okay."

"Look, babe. Go get some sleep, we'll talk later."

"Alright, bye." I said as the call ended.

I love you, I said to myself.

I laid back down and closed my eyes.

Lonely days.

Restless nights.

Same routine.

Wake up.

Shower.

Get dressed.

Work.

Ten minute breaks.

Work some more.

Go back to the hotel.

I'm tired of it.

I walk into the hotel room and looked out the window to see a view of the Eiffel Tower.

Clouds filled the sky.

I sighed.

I grabbed my phone and went over by the bed and looked at the time.

4:05 PM.

Los Angeles time,

10:05 AM.

I should wait for him to call.

I don't want to look needy, I called him already today.

But I miss him?

Call him?

Nah, I'll wait for him too.

I close the phone app and go onto twitter to see what was on my timeline.

"@justinbieber: new music, just wait on it. Hard work"

I checked my interactions.

"@cairusso how's Paris?"

- it's great, thanks for asking.

"cairusso tweet a selfie"

- :)

After looking through my mentions I tweeted twice;

"cairusso: you'd think while being in paris, I wouldn't want to be back in LA, so badly."

"cairusso: i miss my bby ): @justinbieber"

Afterwards,

I closed the twitter went on Instagram, liked a few post and posted a selfie then locked my phone.

My phone rang.

It was one of the models I was working with on the shoot.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Cailin, a bunch of us are going out tonight. You should come, we'll pick you up."

"Uh, I don't know. I was planning on staying in."

"You want to stay in that boring hotel all night or go out and have fun?"

"-What's the worst that can happen, it's Paris?"

Yeah, Cailin.

What's the worst that could happen?

-

-

-

'Breaking News: Former rock legend, Scott Russo's daughter, Cailin Russo, 19 year old model found in hotel room, 2 AM this morning Paris time unconscious. Now, Cailin was taken to the hospital after being found by hotel services called and medial assistants came in and took her to the nearest hospital. This picture shown on screen is a picture of Cailin along side with one of her friends who she was working with on a recent shoot she was doing here in Paris as she posted on Instagram. Cailin Russo is also know for starring in her boyfriend's, pop star Justin Bieber's music video for 'All That Matters' and 'Confident' this star was reportedly to have cocaine in her system, we will update you with more information to come.'