Confident

Thirty-Four.

-

-

-

Tuesday; 10PM

I finally made it back to New York for my meeting tomorrow with Calvin Klein INC. The flight was okay but I felt jet-legged due to the constant back and forth traveling. I was in the bathroom of my hotel room fixing my hair and prepared for bed. I would've just stayed with Beverly and Tre but I didn't want to a burden and I was already staying with them the week before and it didn't make sense because I was staying for only two more days and then leaving and heading back to LA to get ready to go to Mexico with my friends.

See what I mean by, jet-legged?

I continued to comb my hair then tied it up in a ponytail and washed my face. Afterwards, I dried my face and turned the light off and walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed.

I went under the covers and reached to turn the lamp off and went to sleep.

-

-

-

The Next Day; Wednesday

I rolled over and started to groan as my alarm went off. I set my alarm for 9am sharp so I'd be able to get up in time for the meeting at 11.

I got up, and reached over for the phone and ordered room service.

I ordered Belgian waffles with turkey sausage and scrambled eggs with orange juice. As I waited for my breakfast to come up, I started to rummage throughout my carryon and look for something presentable to wear to the meeting. Afterwards, I went into the bathroom and washed my and brushed my teeth. After I was down, I sat on the edge of the bed with my phone in my hand and went on Instagram and took a selfie and captioned it;

'busy day today, meeting with CK'

After that, I went on Twitter and looked throughout my mentions, noticed some people and tweeted and retweeted a few things. I received notifications from Instagram due to my previous picture I uploaded and noticed my dad commented;

'scottrusso: good luck today, call me after the meeting'

I began to type;

'@scottrusso 👍'

Then I set my phone back on the dresser and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and began to watch an old episode of Fairly Odd Parents on Nickelodeon, by then room service was at the door with my breakfast.

'Room service!' Someone said knocking on the door.

'Come in.' I replied.

'Here you go.' A guy said walking inside as the door knob twisted as the door opened and a cart came in with a tray with my food as he handed it to me.

'Thank you.' I replied.

'No problem.' He said smiling at me as he backed out the room.

'Nice pajamas.' He added as I looked down at my printed cutout romper from Victoria Secret and smirked as I looked back up at him to see his smile grow wider as he walked out and closed the door.

I smiled a bit and then laughed at the thought of him 'flirting' with me. It was weird in a cheesy cute sort of way.

After I was finished eating and watching back to back episodes of TFOP I turned the tv off and went into the bathroom and went to get ready for the meeting since it was already 10AM. I took a shower then put my clothes on, after that I put a bit of lipstick, mascara, concealer and foundation on and fixed my hair slightly into a bun with my edges swooped to the side of my head. By that time it was already 10:24 and it was time to leave or I wouldn't make the meeting. I grabbed my purse off the bed and opened the door and walked out and went in the elevator and waited patiently till I arrived at the lobby and walked out of the building and walked along the streets of 5th Ave to reach 205 W 39th St.