Confident

Twelve.

"Selena Gomez and Niall Horan, together?"

Justin!

Justin!

'Justin, how do you feel about Selena moving on?'

'Justin!'

Honestly? How do I feel?

I feel nothing.

You go one day from loving someone,

to just shaking your head thinking

about from where everything went

wrong.

"Back off! He's not answering questions!"

You would think with the time I have off, people would leave me alone, I thought to myself.

But of course Justin, that's never going to happen.

The rain drops hit the window of the van faintly as I look out.

God, I miss her.

Cailin.

She early this morning.

She had a shoot in Paris for the week and she won't be back until Thursday.

She stayed up all last night looking online and through the papers for available jobs to help Alex out.

She looked so focused.

So determined just to find him a job

and I still have yet to understand why.

Things between us has been kind of

different.

We've been busy.

I wish I could just hold her never let her leave.

I wanted to hear her voice inside of me.

I wanted her right next to me.

Days like this, I would get fed up with the world and be annoyed and just want to let it go.

I would go to my, our secret place it's not the same without her and it was raining.

Selena?

How do I feel about her and Niall?

Niall told me himself there's nothing going on between the two of them but why do I feel like this?

Tears started to fill in my eyes.

Pull your shit together, Justin.

Your Justin fucking Bieber.

Pull it together.

The world is watching, I thought to them.

Put on a show.

"Justin, you have a meeting with Scooter. That was him on the phone, I'm gonna drop you off at his house, okay?"

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm dropping you at Scooter's. You're meeting with him and Ariana."

"Alright." I replied back.

Minutes later,

We arrived at Scooter's house.

I got out the van and started walking

towards Scooter's house and knocked

on the door as he opened it and greeted

us inside.

"Alright. Justin's here, let's get started-"

"Woah, wait. Justin, you alright man?" He started.

"I'm fine."

"You sure? I can call off the meeting."

"No. It's nothing it's just, Selena and Niall and I miss Cailin, that's it."

Scooter sighed.

"Look, I can't say much for Selena and Niall, but Cailin is going to be back soon. If you miss her truly, I'd suggest you fly to Paris and see her, hey even spend more time with her there. Get away from the media for a while."

"Sounds like a plan?"

"The media is wherever I go. It doesn't matter where I am, there's always a story."

"Justin-"

"It's cool. I'll get over it, where's Ariana?" I said clearing my throat holding my anger back and walked into the living room.

"Hey stranger." I said as she got up with a smile on her face.

"Hey, how've you been? I haven't seen you in months."

"Eh, I've been here and there. How's the new album coming along?" I asked curiously.

"It's great. That's actually why were here."

"Oh?"

"So, as you know your fans-"

"Beliebers-"

"Arianators-"

"Right. They've been asking for the both of you to do a collaboration and I think it's time the both you do one. Ariana's been annoying me about it and the public demands it and I think it'd be best for the both of you."

"I can't force the both of you, but it's your decision. This means long hours in the studio, no playing around. Hard work."

"Okay."

"What about you Ariana?"

"Are you seriously gonna ask me my opinion? Hell yeah." She said excitingly.

"Good. Also, Justin. I want you to start writing some new songs too, maybe an album after everything that's happened. Everyone's expecting you to fall back but I'm thinking this new album will show them who you are and what your made of-"

"I thought releasing my journals was for that?"

"It was part of it. Just think about it. New music. New dance rehearsals. New Tour. It's all about the music, Justin."

"Okay." I agreed.

"Let's make new music."