Confident

Eighteen | Part One.

March 1st, 2014.

Today's the day.

My birthday.

I was finally twenty years old.

I didn't feel twenty, I still felt like a teenager but that happens every year on my birthday.

I'm just happy to be blessed to see another.

I was with the crew.

Well half of them.

Ryan.

Khalil.

Alfredo.

Za.

My family are coming over later,

As for Cailin, I'm not sure.

I'm suppose to be having this private party at a club and she said she'll be the the last time I talked to her before the incident.

I talked to Scott earlier, he said Cailin is fine and that they would be coming home this morning.

But I'm afraid I won't be able to see her.

My phone kept going off from notifications.

Twitter:

"@scooterbraun: He is now 20!!! Happy birthday @justinbieber!"

"@AlfredoFlores: Happy Birthday to my brother. Ain't so little anymore! What a journey it's been. Here's to many more... http://t.co/0QhEfyw2Wn"

"@AlfredoFlores: @robdyrdek's ridiculousness is the way to go out on ya 20th birthday! Incredible night with amazing friends. Happy Birthday @justinbieber!"

"@AlfredoFlores: @justinbieber love u!!!!"

"@justinbieber happy birthday bby, ilysm. don't let anyone fuck it up for you"

"@justinbieber HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN I LOVE YOU!!"

"@justinbieber you're 20 bby, I'm crying"

I smiled and just tweeted;

"@justinbieber: :)"

Instagram was filled with tagged pictures of me and happy birthday wishes from fans and friends.

Same thing for shots.

Za yawned.

"Damn, I'm getting tired." He said.

I laughed.

"It's only two in the morning, you can't you go to sleep already."

"He's not used to staying up late nights like us." Alfredo replied as he was on the couch scrolling down his newsfeed.

"That cake had some shit in it that got me tired, y'all can stay up, I'm knocking." Za replied.

"Goodnight." The rest of us replied as Za went in the room and went to bed.

"Christian and Caitlin called you yet?" Ryan asked curiously.

"Nah. I'm not even sure Caitlin will."

"Just because you two broke up doesn't mean she doesn't still care about you, obviously she does. She'll call." Ryan replied.

"What about S-"

"No. I honestly don't care if she calls or not. I'm with Cailin and the last thing I need for my twentieth birthday is bullshit drama." I replied.

"Amen to that." Khalil said.

"Well since Za's knocked and there's nothing to do around here, what do you want to do?" Khalil continued.

"Bizzle wants to record music."

"What?"

"Did he just say bizzle?" Ryan asked.

"On your birthday, you want to record music?" Alfredo asked curiously.

"It's all about the music." I replied with a smile.

After spending hours recording music and playing it back and editing it, I had a finished track.

After a while, we all started to get tired and knocked out.

-

-

-

10:03 AM

"Wake up, baby."

I groaned and opened my eyes.

It was my mother hovering over me smiling.

"Hi." I replied smiling as I sat up in the bed.

"Happy Birthday, my little man." She said tearing up as she hugged me.

Pattie Mallete everyone.

One of the most emotional and strong women I know.

"Where's Dad?" I asked curiously as we pulled apart.

"He's in the living room with Jazzy and Jaxon."

"Jaz and Jax, are here?" I said excitingly.

"Yeah, go see them. I'm sure they've missed you." She replied as we both got up and went into the living room.

"Justin!" Jazzy squealed.

"Hi Jaz, I've missed you princess." I said as I held her up and kissed her on her cheek.

"There's the twenty year old!" My father said walking over to me as I placed Jazzy down and hugged him firmly.

"I'm so proud of you Justin, you know that?"

"I know, thanks dad. I love you man."

"I love you too." He replied as I felt someone hit me on my butt.

I turned around to see Jaxon smiling innocently and laughing.

"Hey little man, I missed you. Are you being good?"

"Yes." He muttered.

"Good, I'm gonna talk to dad for a while, go play with Jaz, okay?"

"Okie." He replied and ran off.

My phone rang;

'Hold on dad.' I said walking off.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Happy Birthday, baby.' She said softly as I smiled.

'Thank you, baby. Where are you? I wanna see you, your coming tonight right?'

'About that-'

'What?'

'I can't come.' Cailin replied.