Confident

Thirty-Two.

"Do you guys have to leave so soon?" Tre asked as we unloaded the car with our bags as we arrived at the airport.

"Yeah, Tre. I'm afraid so." My father said as he lifted our bags out of the trunk.

"Besides, we stayed longer than we we're suppose to, Nikko break from school was over since Monday and it's already, Friday plus I have to get back to LA." I replied.

He sighed.

"Summer's almost here Tre, besides you're coming to my graduation, right?" Nikko asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay. So wait until then, it's not that long from now, alright?"

"Alright."

"Now come here." Nikko said as Tre walked over to give his brother a hug.

"Take care of yourself." Nikko added as they both let go and Tre turned over to me.

I started smiling and walked over as I hugged my little brother tightly and kissed him on the top of his head.

"I love you." I said as I continued to hug him.

"Don't stress Beverly out." I added as he laughed and released from our hug.

"I'll try not to." He replied as he released from our hug and went over to my father.

"Bye guys, it was nice having you guys as company." Beverly said as she came and hugged both me and Nikko and then said her goodbye to our father then we went our separate ways.

-

-

-

In the airport, we got our boarding passes and waited to be boarded on the airplane. I saw a couple of fans along the way and took pictures with them before we boarded. We decided to get something to eat before we boarded the plane so we went to this little cafe in the terminal and grabbed something to eat. A half hour later, we were allowed to board the plane. We took our seats accordingly and waited for the plane to take off. I pressed the home button on my iPhone and read the time; 6:23 PM as I slid my finger across the screen and unlocked my phone. When I unlocked it, I noticed I had a new notification for my voicemail. When I pressed it, the voicemail started;

'Hello, Cailin. This is a David from Calvin Klein INC. here in NYC, we would like to interest you in our spokesperson campaign for Calvin Klein for our new line alongside with our male spokesperson representative. We would be glad to have you be our female spokesperson representative for CK, please call back for further information and tell them to transfer you to David, thank you and have a nice day.'

Calvin Klein? I modeled for Calvin Klein a couple times but I've never been a spokesperson and I think it would be a good start after everything that's happened. Everyone seemed to be nice and considerate after my time off. It's best to be focused on work and making money then focusing on love and fucking shit up by partying and getting drunk all the time.

"Dad." I said tapping him as he opened his eyes and looked over at me.

"I got a voicemail from a rep at Calvin Klein, they want me to be a spokesperson for their new line!" I said excitingly.

"That's a great opportunity, are you going to take it?"

"I think I should, what do you think?"

"If you think you're ready too." He replied.

"I think I am."

"-I'm going to call back when we get to LA." I added.

"It's 6:53. By the time we get to LA, It's going to be 11:36 in New York and 8:36 in LA." He replied.

"Alright, I'll call back in the morning then." I replied.

"Okay." He replied and laid his head back against the cushion of the seat.

I turned my head to look at Nikko looking out the window with his beats over his head.

"You're not still mad at me, are you?" I asked.

He didn't answer so I tapped him.

"Nikko."

"What?" He asked taking his beats off his head.

"I asked, if you're still mad at me?"

"Who said I was mad?" He asked.

"Well you seem like it."

"I'm not mad Cailin, I'm just worried."

"Why are you worried?"

"I don't want you ending up like Rene, Cailin, okay? You're my sister. Just because you're older than me doesn't mean I can't worry about you. This world isn't as great as it seems to be and hiding behind the cameras and flashing lights doesn't make it any better." He added.

"Nik-"

"No, Cailin. Don't say anything, just take care of yourself."

"I am taking care of myself." I replied.

"Are you really?"

"I am." I replied.

"Whatever you say, Cai." He added as he placed his beats back on his head.

Nikko wasn't making sense and it seemed to aggravate me, that my little brother seemed to be my life consultant and knew every little problem with me that I didn't even know about myself.

I laid back in my seat and waited as I felt the plane start to move a bit as the pilot began to speak;

'We are now taking off, please fasten your seat belts and remain seated until it is safe to move around. We should be in Los Angeles in about five hours. I hope you enjoy your flight to LAX and thank you for flying with Jet Blue.'