Confident

Six.

"Hi I'm Hanna Moore and this is Hollywood Access. Today with us is Cailin Russo, the 19 year old actress in 'All That Matters' take a look." Hanna said as they showed a clip of me and Justin.

"Just remember what, I told you. Just tell the truth, okay?"

"Okay." I responded as the camera went back on us.

"So Cailin, how are you today?"

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"So tell us the story about you and Justin." She added.

"There's no story." I responded.

She laughed.

"Of course there's a story, your a beautiful young woman who is attractive and you left Justin Bieber's house in the middle of the night."

"Like I said, there's no story. Nothing happened."

"Cailin, if your hiding something it's already been shown to the world. It's okay to tell the truth."

"I am telling the truth, Hanna. Why is this so hard to believe?"

"Oh don't get me wrong, I believe you. It's just hard to understand why you were at his house in the middle of the night, especially since Justin was shirtless."

"We were just talking, he forget I was coming over and he was going to bed already and he didn't realize until I showed up. It was more of a business matter."

"That's not what happened outside the club. The pictures show you were seen coming in with him and leaving the scene with him following behind you." She said as the tv screens showed a picture of me and Justin.

"I have one more question to ask you-"

A picture of me trying to kiss Justin appeared on screen.

Shit.

There's no such thing as privacy is there.

Fake ass people.

"Did you try to kiss Justin in this picture?" She asked.

I stayed quiet,
afraid to answer the question in front of millions watching live right now.

Lie.

"No, I didn't. It must be an honest mistake and the media is trying to mess up Justin's career. Justin's a sweetheart and been nothing but kind to me, besides his heart belongs to someone else." I replied.

"So that time when you were his date to the movie premiere was that for fun or-"

"It was fun, we were just hanging out. Justin's just Justin."

"Well I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for coming in Cailin-"

"Thank you for having me."

"Up next is Behind The Scenes Takes of Zac Efron on the set of 'The Awkward Moment', right after this."

"Alright, commercial break!"

I stood up and started to walk off.

"Wait, Cailin-"

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked back at Hanna.

"Watch out, in this industry life isn't easy and your the girl in this so it makes it worse. You take care of yourself and watch out for that Bieber kid! Your a good girl." She said as I looked at her and walked out.