Confident

Thirty-Three.

It's Sunday Morning; 8:02 AM. I'm waiting patiently on hold as a representative transferred my call to David.

'Could this take any longer?' I thought to myself as I grew impatient. I was suppose to call him yesterday but I was just settling back in after our flight and I was really tired.

"Cailin?" A voice said finally as the background music stopped playing as I was on hold.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Hi, David from Calvin Klein here. I'm glad you received my message. How are you?"

"I'm great, thank you for asking."

"That's good. Listen, Cailin as I said on the phone us here at Calvin Klein want you as a spokesperson for our line, of course Calvin himself. Are you interested?" He asked.

Was that a serious question?

"Yes, I am." I replied excitingly.

"That's great to hear. Cailin, do you think you come to a meeting this week in New York to discuss this over with Calvin, a group of us and also your co-spokesperson you'll be working with in this making of the release of the line."

"Sure, I'd have to fly back but I could make it. Which day do you suppose would be good?"

"Wednesday."

"Sounds great. I'll be there."

"Perfect. See you then, Cailin."

"Thank you again." I said before the call ended and hung up.

"With that smile, I'm guessing that everything went well?" Ireland said stepping back into the room as I nodded my head and continued to smile.

"Well congratulations." She said as I got up walked over to her as she hugged me.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Where's Luke?" I added.

"Outside on the patio. Should we tell him?"

I nodded my head and followed her outside to see Luke sitting on a chair outside with a cup in one hand and his phone in the other. Ireland stood by the door as I fully stepped out and grabbed a chair and sat next to him.

"How'd it go?" He asked curiously.

"Not well." I said changing my face expression.

"Shit. What happened?"

"-Well apparently after my little incident a few months back with the cocaine, Calvin Klein doesn't think-"

"He's a-"

"Just kidding. Everything went well." I said smiling again.

"That's not funny, I was just about to call him a fucking asshole."

"But I stopped you, didn't I?" I said laughing as I grabbed his cup that he set on the table and took a sip.

"But anyways, that's great to hear. So what happens from here?" He asked.

"I take a flight back to New York Tuesday and there's a meeting on Wednesday with Calvin, a group of a representatives and also my co-spokesperson I'll be working with." I replied.

"Who's your co-spokesperson?"

"I'm not sure." I replied.

"I'm gonna google it."

"-No, don't!" I shrieked stopping Luke from searching.

"I want it to be a surprise." I added.

"Fine, whatever." He said setting his phone on back on the table.

"I think we should celebrate." Ireland said as I turned back to look at her.

"What do you have in mind?"