Confident

Eight.

"These week on E! News, a new Justin Bieber music video released and the rumors about him and 19 year old model and actress, Cailin Russo dating are coming up. We have the two of them here today to clear the rumors up, right after the break."

The rumors?

True.

Us together?

Also true.

Cailin and I have been dating for the past two weeks now, and we've been keeping it a secret.

No one knew really, well except for Ryan.

Cailin didn't want anyone finding out just yet after every thing that's happened and with people's job at risk.

The past weeks were great.

I learned more about her and started to like her even more and I was slowly getting over Selena.

It was nice to talk about Selena,

Cailin didn't really mind, I knew she was tired of hearing about Selena all the time but she respected the fact that I still cared about her.

But then again, she's just too high maintenance and out of control.

She was afraid one day I would

mess up everything between us, but she drove me to it.

When I was with her I felt I had to please everyone including her, but she was never pleased.

Nothing was ever good enough for her.

She wanted more that I couldn't give to her, but Cailin..

nah Cailin accepted it.

It's one of the things I like about her, honestly.

"Back from break. Here we are with Justin Bieber and Cailin Russo. How are you guys?"

"Good"

"I'm good."

"So this new video, Confident. Um, does the two of you wanna explain to us how it was working on set with each other?"

I started smiling as I looked at Cailin as she began to speak,

"It's fun working with Justin. He's a prankster, he's always on set messing with someone and he's professional at his job. It's easy working with him." Cailin responded.

"What about Cailin, Justin?"

"You know, she's the quiet dangerous type. Those are the ones you gotta watch out for." I replied jokingly as they laughed.

"How was the kissing scenes for the both of you?"

"I mean, we kissed before in the 'All That Matters' music video and it's good, every time we kiss. There would be times when we played the video back the kiss looked messy so it was awkward then-"

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So, Justin, Cailin. The rumors about the two of you. Sneaking around, kissing off set, seen leaving each other's house at night, going out, are they true?"

"Yes, they are. We're together." Cailin said softly as I held her hand.

"Aw, you guys look so cute together."

Cailin started smiling.

"Thank you."

"Now Justin, now that you and Cailin are together, what does that leave between you and Selena?"

"Good friends I hope. I love Selena, always have, always will. Things went wrong but I still care, she was there for me from the start and I hope she understands that I had to move on like she said and let go of her, and I accepted the fact. It's great because Cailin makes me happy, and as long as I'm happy and she's okay, I think it's for the best."

"Wise words spoken, Justin. Well the best of luck to the two of you and your careers-"

"Thank you."

"Up next, Shocking Death Threats to The Young Star of Good Luck Charlie, right after this."

I sighed as the camera cut to a break as Cailin and I got up from our seats.

"Alright, let's go before anyone here asks us anymore questions." I replied as I placed my shades on and walked with her towards the studio doors and pushed it open and walked to the parking lot towards my car.

"I have a feeling Scooter is gonna be furious." Cailin said nervously.

"Scooter is my manager, not my parent. Speaking of parents, I think it's time for you to meet one of them-"

"W-What?"

"It's my dad. Don't worry, he invited us to Georgia for the weekend, you can also meet Ryan! If you wanna go? It's okay if you don't, I'm probably rushing things, I just-"

"No. No, it's not that. It's just I'm a bit nervous that's all."

"There's nothing to be nervous about, he'll love you."

"And what if he doesn't?"

"Then I have to break up with you-"

Her face expression changed.

"I'm kidding!"

"Ha, not funny!"

"Worried about losing me so soon?" I asked as I placed my hands on her waist.

"I'm not going anywhere okay? We're gonna make this work."

"Just don't leave me, okay?" She said softly.

"Okay." I replied as I kissed her on her forehead.