Confident

Thirty.

Days were going by fast. One day I was in Japan, another day I was in New York City. I love my fans. I love almost everything about them except the part where they, scream, push, and pull.

"Hey guys, I'm only one person. I'll try my best to get to a few of you, because I have to go soon, alright?" I said as I approached a group of girls standing behind the barricade.

"Justin! Justin!" They shrieked with excitement.

"Can we take a picture?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied as she handed me her phone as I stood away a few feet so no one got hurt in case I stood to close and took the picture with the group.

"Here you go." I said as I passed her the phone back to her.

"Thank you." The said in unison.

"No problem, I love you guys."

"We love you more!" A girl in the group said as I stepped away and turned back and winked at her as she smiled while the rest of her friends squealed.

I continued to greet my fans as my security stood near me.

"Justin, how was Coachella?"

"It was great."

"How's Selena?"

I remained quiet.

"Did you see Cailin?"

I continued to remain quiet.

"Thank you." The other girl I took a picture with said as I smiled.

"Justin, we have to go."

"Alright, guys. I'm sorry I have to go but thank you all for coming, I love each and everyone of you and thank you for your support." I said before I got in the car with fans surrounding the car.

"This rain is crazy." The driver muttered as he tried to leave the area and back up carefully trying not to hit anyone.

"The building isn't far from here, so it shouldn't take long to get to the meeting." I replied.

"You talked to Scooter?" My security guard asked.

"Nah, he said to call him when I reach the building so I can meet up with Kendall." I added.

"Oh, alright."

"Justin, can you give me the address again, please?" My driver asked as we reached a red light as he tried to adjust his GPS.

"It's 205 W 39th St."

"Alright, got it." He replied as I sat back in the car and looked through my phone as he continued to drive as rain drops hit the edge of the window.

I went on Instagram and took a selfie and posted it, then I started to scroll down my newsfeed after my notifications started to go off one by one. I noticed Selena unfollowed me off of Instagram and blocked me and honestly I didn't know why, but I figured it had to do with the 'negativity' I was 'doing' around her. I continued to scroll down my newsfeed and liked a couple pictures, which one of them being Cailin's.

Things with Cailin are bad.

I didn't mean for it to end like that, I think neither of us did but shit happens.

I've been posting songs on SoundCloud the past few days for the fans and they've been seeming to enjoy it. I write based on my experiences in life and other different experiences.

The hook.

The key.

All of it.

After looking at Instagram, I looked a twitter, retweeted, tweeted and noticed a few people before I went on Shots.

"Justin, we're here." My driver announced as he stopped the car.

"Okay, thanks." I replied as I placed my hood over my head and opened the car door and walked out and headed towards the building and went inside as I got to the lobby where I was greeted and told to take the elevator up.

As I got into the elevator, I started to scroll down my call history to call Scooter as he told me to once I've reached Calvin Klein's INC.

"Hello?" Scooter answered.

"Yeah, I'm here." I said as the elevator stopped on the 11th floor.

"Okay, good. You're going to be in a meeting with representatives from Calvin Klein along with Kendall Jenner, you are aware right?"

"Yeah." I replied as I walked out as the elevator doors opened and walked down the hall as I saw Kendall.

"You see Kendall?"

"Yeah, I see her now."

"Okay, good. She'll explain the rest, good luck. Don't fuck it up."

I laughed,

"I won't."

"Justin!" Kendall said excitingly as she walked over and hugged me.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing. Waiting for these representatives to come. You know what the meeting is about right?"

"I'm not sure exactly."

"Calvin Klein. Girl Model. Guy Model. Put the two together. You get the both of us." She added.

"Wait-I'm-"

"We're-"

"Modeling for Calvin Klein?"

"Might." She replied,

"-If all goes well." She added.

"Guess that's the surprise he's been holding out on." I muttered.

"Kendall. Justin. Whenever you're ready." A guy said as he approached us along with a group of representatives behind him.

"We're ready, sir." Kendall replied.

"Okay, right this way." He said opening the door as we walked into the business room and closed the door shut.