Chapter 11

What am I doing...????

I shut the door, and leaned up against it. I wanted to kiss Harry so bad. I don't know what has been coming over me. I don't even know what I was thinking.

Harry was still mean to me!

But he apologized.......

I pushed all my thoughts to the back of my head and regained my breath. I got up and started getting ready for the day. I took another shower in Harry and Sophia's bathroom.

I opened the door as soon as my hair was dry and clothes were on. It was too damn hot in there

I curled my hair just like Perrie showed me. Then I began with makeup as the other two taught me. As I was doing my eyelashes a figure appeared out of the corner of my eye.

"You know you don't need that.... right?" Harrys deep voice stated

I rolled my eyes at him, not saying a word.

"I'm serious, you don't believe me?" I shake my head and move onto eyeliner.

He reaches over and grabs it out of my hand

"Harry!" I whine, now getting my attention

"I want to take you somewhere!" he half grins.

"Me? I didnt think you would take hobos or whores anywhere!" I grumble and jump to grab my eyeliner he holds so high. He definatley had a height advantage. Considering I was 5"6 and he was 6"0.

"I didnt mean that Jay" his half grin disappears. I shiver at the name

Only my dad called me that... Then my kidnapper. Tears threatened to leave my eyes. But I hold them back.

"Dont EVER call me Jay" I say through gritted teeth.

His smile returned. "Feisty aren't we?" His dimples popped out. He had the upper hand and he didnt even know it.

"I don't think I will, but I might if you tell me why?"

"Never in your wildest dreams styles" I stood my ground and glared.

"Be ready in five minutes" he chuckled and handed me back the eyeliner. He turned on his heels to get ready himself.

"What makes you think I'm coming... Haz" I said which seemed to strike a nerve. He turned back to face me and growled. His playful mood lost in the long halls of this house.

"Dont call me that" he spat

This time I smiled. "I dont think I will..... but I might if you tell me why?"

"Five minutes" He said putting my words in the back of his mind.

"And what if I dont come?" I snicker.

"Oh....  youll come" he began walking again.

"hmmm... let me think.... no!"

"They always come" he opened the door to his room and looked back at me.

"Whatever" I sigh and went back to finish my makeup, which took up four of the five minutes I was given...

I wasn't going to go. His words still hurt me. But the image of my head on his shoulder and his cheeky smile hushed my bad memories.

I was dressed in light high waisted shorts with studs on one pocket and a blue crop top the girls insisted I get. My hair was in perfect curls that reached the middle of my back.

Not bad for the first try

I walked into my makeshift room to make the bed. I'm pretty sure my time went over the original five minutes but I didnt care.