Chapter 30

Harrys POV

I had come back to the bathroom to get my liquor. I saw most of the mess I made cleaned up by Jaylie. But my eyes diverted to her. She had red strips on her thigh, still bleeding.

I don't think at all. I let my body do whatever it wants. Apparently it wants to help Jaylie.

I grab a towel and manage to get it wet, and gently applied pressure to her cuts. With one hand I hold the towel in place, and with the other I wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Does it burn" I ask, my eyes not leaving hers.

She shakes her head.

I noticed she was fresh out of the shower, hair wet and naked encased with a robe.

I quickly looked away, afraid of what I would do, especially in a semi-drunk state.

I throw the rest of the glass away and pick her up gently, bridal style-like back at the woods.

She remained silent, stationary, and emotionless.

I walk past her room to mine. I see her eyes brush to her door in panick, but she remains immobile. I open the door with one hand and open it wide enough for the both of us.

I lay her down gently on my bed and move towards my desk. In the first compartment were bandages and first aid supplies. I kept them handy considering the fact I used to fight alot, and get angry.

I pull out a roll of gauze, and gently lift her leg. She doesn't wince or show any bit of pain, but her eyes stayed on me. I wrap it around her thigh a couple times so it Will stop the bleeding.

After I'm done doctoring her, I move to my closet to throw her a pair of my sweatpants and shirt, figuring it would be most comfortable.

She takes them and puts them on, grateful for my gesture.

God she looks so good in my clothes.

I take a pillow and blanket and lay them on the floor.

"You dont have to do that, I can sleep on the floor" she said swinging her legs over the side.

"No, no its fine. I insist actually." I say

She gives me one of those are you sure looks, and I shake my head again.

She lays down and pulls the cover up to her chin and rests her head on my pillow. Her gaze meets mine,  and her eyes slowly droop shut.

I lay on my side and watch her sleep. Peaceful,  yet disturbed.

My eyes began to close with the image of Jaylie finally resting, peacefully.

Alex's POV.

As soon as Jaylie left the house, I put on my running shoes.

"Ey, where ya going?" Niall asked.

"To the gym" I simply state.

"Ok" he said scarfing down more food, without another question.

I turn on my heels and I'm out the door. I see Jaylies petite figure in the distance running towards the beach.

I carefully follow her, making sure to hide behind anything whenever she would slightly turn her head.

I stand behind a rock and peer over to see. Harry comes from behind and startles her, unintentionally. They dont say much, and he takes her hand and leads her somewhere. Next to the rocks where I was.

I slow my breathing and remain still so they (hopefully) wont see me.

One thing leads to another and they start undressing, revealing swim suits. Harry takes her by the hand again and leads her into the water. She unsurely follows and they swim off.

Seriously with him?????

Once they're out of sight I come out from hiding. I look over and see Jaylies clothes on top of Harry's.

I carefully shake the sand off them and admire them delicately in my hands as if it were a fragile flower. I bring them to my nose and inhale deeply, pleased by her scent.

I hadn't realized how much time had went by, until I had heard splashing. I turn to see Harry furiously swimming back to shore.

I tuck the clothes in my shorts and run behind my original hiding place.

He angrily plops down and sits in the sand.

I pretend as if I were running and happened to "stumble upon Harry"

"Harry?" I questioned innocently.

He turns around and doesn't seem too pleased to see me.

"What the fuck are you doing here" he complains.

"I was just going for a run..... geesh" I pretend to act scared to give him satisfaction.

"Whatever" he said, hoping I would go away, but I didn't. I came and sat next to him. "Really" he whispers.

"I saw you and Jaylie over here" I say wondering where she is.

"So what.... you're a stalker now" he questions.

"So where is she?" I say ignoring him.

"Shes swimming" he flatly says. Bullshit

"Ok fine" I say

"Now will you leave me the fuck alone!" he raises his voice.

"Fine mate" I say in defense and get up and jog to my previous position. I watch as he lets out frustration and runs back into the water. Then he is out of sight.

I run home quickly to work up a sweat as if I were really at the gym.

I open the front door to see all the happy couples cuddling. Sucks being single....

"Hey Alex" Liam acknowledges me.

"Hey" I say back.

"Have you seen Jaylie... Its been a really long time" Perrie cuts to the chase.

"No sorry" I lie.

She pulls her lip in between her teeth in worry. I dismiss myself and quickly go to my room. I hang the clothes on a hanger and add them to my collection of Jaylie.

I close the closet doors and go to my computer. I upload the most recent photos I have taken of her and add them to my collage.

Before long, the door opens and I hear Jaylie and Harry have returned. Quickly going straight to their rooms.

Jaylie probably went to shower and Harry found his hidden stash of booze. One thing leads to the next and they are both in the same room.

I leave my room and go and sit outside Harry's, waiting for them to fall asleep. Not long,  I hear the sound of soften breathing. I quietly open the door to reveal Jaylie on his bed sound asleep and Harry on the floor, passed out.

Why does she stay with him, he's a jerk to her.

Why not me?

--------------------------------------------------------

Uh probably because your a creepy stalker Alex......duh?

Did you like Alex's POV..... And if for some odd reason your confused this was Alex's POV of when Jaylie and Harry went to the beach for their "date"

Hope you liked it more things to come... Tell me what you think.... Love feedback.

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoyed

-T