Chapter 32

Jaylies POV

I walk friskly past Harry and I'm almost to the door when he grabs my wrist. I writhe in pain, and he immediately drops my arm.

"Sorry.... I just wanted to talk to you" He said looking at his feet.

I nod for him to continue.

"See I know I seem like an asshole.... well I am... but that's not the point" he looks up to see the smirk on my face.

"I think its time you know....." he looks puzzled trying to phrase his next words. "... the answer to your question?"

"Which one?" I casually say picking my nails as if none of this matters.

"The first one." He grabs my hand this time and pulls me to sit on the bed.

"As soon as I was born my father left for the military. Leaving my mother to care for me. It was so hard considering she worked all the time, just to keep us afloat. Even with the money my dad provided, it just wasnt enough. She slowly became more and more desperate for money. When I was three my dad became m.i.a, thought to be dead, and to this day I still dont know." he said looking at me.

"Harry I'm so sorry" I said putting my hand his shoulder to comfort him.

He tenses at my touch, but doesnt move it. I almost immediately take it off.

"My mum got laid off and we couldn't eat for days on end. She took any job just to feed us... Including becoming a prostitute.  The government paid for the tiny apartment we lived in. But, I'd rather starve then have her fool around with men just for money. The thought of it actually disgusts me. Over the time I grew, I started getting into bad things. My "friends" and I started a terrible gang."

"What did you do?" I interrupted him... silently apologizing for my curiosity.

"I'd rather not say.... But once you're in... you cant ever get out.." he looked down at his hands and twiddle his thumbs. "We did horrid things Jay, and not a day goes by that I don't regret my actions."

"May I ask what you did?" I ask

"Maybe some other time... But i had finally convinced them to let me go on a vacation or something and somehow ended up here. I worked my ass off to earn all the money I have. I met zayn,Liam, and Louis and we became best mates. And they brought their girlfriends or girl whose friends along and we bought this house. They still think I'm on an extended vacation, I had to change everything, phone number, adress, state, you name it." He looks at me and sees my puzzled expression.

"I guess I got carried away.... But one day we all went to visit our parents, or parent. I came home to see my mom with one of her "clients". I was furious and stormed out. But the thing is.... it wasn't her fault,  she still needed the money. So I decided to come back, but I didnt expect to see her on the ground crying in fear. A man stop on top of her with a gun and her client laid dead. She pleaded for him to not kill her, but he didn't listen. I was frozen, I couldn't move..... I could've saved her!" he exclaims putting his head in his hands.

"Its not your fault he could've killed you Harry" I tried to comfort him.

"Thats not even the worst part, I called the police and bailed so my friends could find her." he keeps his head in place.

"Why didn't you stay with her?" I ask.

"Because it was too much to look at, someone I could've saved.... I regret everything I have ever done.... But this, this is the worst!"

I stay silent because nothing I can say will change his mind.

"I saw him Jaylie"

"Saw who?" I say confused.

"The man with the gun, I saw who he was!" he shook his head in disappointment.

"Why didnt you turn him in?"

"Because I wanted to chase him down and makeup him feel the pain I felt.... I had a good lead for a while until I lost him, he was isolated, and I couldn't find him."

"Harry" I say trying to get his attention. He just mutters and keeps his head in his hands.

"Harry look at me!" I say louder. He snaps his head up and does as I requested.

"Its not your fault--" I start

"But it is" he interrupts.

I put my hand over his mouth.

"Listen to me, there was nothing you could've done! Trust me. I would have done the same thing! You cant blame everything on yourself when its the killers fault. He would've killed both of you anyway if you tried anything!" I finish my rant.

He doesn't say anything, even after I remove mt hand from his mouth. He parts his lips pondering over something. He looks at me then licks his lips. He starts inching closer moving his hand to my face to move a stray hair.

"So beautiful" he whispers before moving his face closer to the point where our for heads were touching. I nod and he touches his lips to mine. He swiftly pulls me onto his lap making me gasp. He takes the opportunity to slip his demonic tongue into my mouth. His tongue dances alone mine, giving me goosebumps. He smiles happy to have this effect on me.

He has both his hands wrapped around my waist while I straddle his lap. This is the most intimacy ibe ever had with anyone, and I didnt want it to stop.

"JAYLIE" I hear Liam yell from downstairs.

I depart from Harry, who groans, and answer...

"What?"

"Its time we go get you a phone" he replies.

"ok be down in a minute" I look over to Harry who has a frown on his face.

"Are coming?" I ask

"I dont know" he grumbles.

"Please" I say with my best puppy dog face.

"oh fine but this..." he points in between us "is to be continued"

"Deal" I smile

--------------------------------------------------------Sorry its taken so long to update.... I have been extremely busy!!!!

So Harry and Jaylie....... hmm what do you think???

Vote, comment, hope you liked it.

-T