Chapter 21

Jaylies POV

"Are you going to push me down the hill again?" I said bumping into his shoulder jokingly.

He looked at me gravely, his face pale.

"Look about that..." he starts.

I hold up my hand to silence him and look back to the ground. I was only joking.

"So where are you from?" he stares at his feet.

"St. Louis" I said recalling memory.

"Your from America? How do you have the accent?" he asks.

"I fake it..." I say with my best impression of an American.

"Your really good" he says with a sly smile. "But I don't believe you"

"Alright you caught me." I laughed. "I was born in America, but i moved here when I was a year old."

"Interesting" he comments. We continue walking down the same path we did this morning. I remember because I stumble and fall over almost everything. And every time two strong arms catch me.

"So where are you from?" I ask after blushing for the thousandth time after falling.

"Ummm..." he looks back to the ground.

"Lets not talk about me. I'd rather hear about you"

"I'm not sure you would" I say starting to shiver. I had forgotten the only thing I was wearing was Nialls shirt. Harry noticed and took off his leather jacket, handing it over to me.

"I cant Harry you'll freeze" I said.

"I don't give my jacket out alot so this is a limited offer. And I'll be fine" he chuckles looking to meet my gaze.

I oblige and take the jacket, slipping the gigantic piece of clothing over myself. The jacket even smelled like him. Minty and irrisisatble.... warming both my body and my heart.

Just as I was about to speak I heard male voices in the distance.

I put my finger to my lips to warn Harry to be quiet. But he didnt understand and said "what" a little too loud. I smack my hand to my head in disappointment.

The voices stop and my heart starts beating faster. Footsteps crunch against the gravel and broken branches.

"Would you lookee here" said a man with a pudgy body and messy hair. A tall guy with a full beard was standing behind him.

Harry stays silent.

"Look at the happy couple" the taller one says.

Harry doesn't say anything.

"Not a couple, good. That makes it easier on all of us.... Maybe except for you" he points his scrawny finger at me.

I shiver in disgust and Harry steps in front of me.

"Back off" he growls.

"Oh protective." the pudgy man hisses. He lunges at Harry and they begin to fight. He takes a couple shots at Harry, but he counters and he hits the man square in the jaw. He staggers back, r ecollects himself and comes at him again. But Harry's prepared. He sidesteps and punches his face.

I was focused on the fight, I had lost sight of the taller man. Two arms wrap around me a pull me to the ground.

"Har-" I started to scream but his hand clamped over my mouth.

"Shhh... wont want pretty boy to hear you.... it will be over before you know it" he slithers as he starts to unzip the jacket.

His full body was pressed on me, keeping me from moving.

I bite his hand until I taste blood, earning a yelp of pain from him giving me the opportunity to scream.

"HARRY" I yell as the man comes after me.

He looks in my direction and rushes towards us. But the pudgy man tackles him. They struggle and I take off.

I run looking for a place to hide... I find a log for me to carry and hide behind a thick tree. I could hear his footsteps slowly getting closer.

"You whore" he spat. "You're going to pay"

I froze... flashbacks reoccurring. I cant seem to get rid of them.

I couldn't move, and my vision was blurred.

"Sad day for you" he licks his lips looking around the thick tree I was behind.

He returns on top of me and succeeds in taking off the jacket and Nialls shirt. I had nothing underneath.

"So sexy" he says trailing sloppy kisses down my stomach. I squirmed,  the most movement I could make.

Before he could take off his pants a curly mop harshly gripped his arms and threw him off of me.

Taking the branch from next to me and repeatedly beating the man, until he was knocked out. But he didnt stop.

"Haz" i whispered. He dropped the branch and looked over to me. His eyes connecting with mine. He walked over to me and returned the shirt and jacket on without breaking eye contact.

He tried to help me up but my knees buckled. He caught me and swung one of his arms under my legs and carried me bridal style.

I leaned my head against his chest. His heart rate remained steady the whole eay back to the car.

I felt a trickle of something warm on my arm. I checked for injuries, but it wasn't coming from me... It was coming from Harry.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry its late I had meant to put it up yesterday.

Anyways vote, comment, do whatever ya want ;)

-T