Chapter 15

Perrie's POV

"Whats wrong?" I wonder as her demeanor has changed to a depressive mood.

"Nothing" she lies.

"Like I said, really bad liar" I wink trying to make her feel better.

She gives me a small smile but looks back down at the floor.

"Am I a whore Perrie?" she asks me

I am completely and utterly baffled.

"Jaylie.... of course your not.... don't let him get to you!!" I walk over and sit next to her. "He's a jerk to all new people. He's changed ever since...." I stop myself.

"Ever since what?" her curiosity speaks for her as she sniffs.

"Its..... its not really my place to tell.." I say hoping she would drop it.... But of course I was wrong.

"What happened?" she pleaded. Her grey eyes were speckled with the bluest of blue, making them the prettiest eyes I have ever seen... Making them irresistible.

I stood up.... she did the same.. Looks like I'm not getting out of this.....

"Fine..." I said and she smiled. "But you can't tell Harry i told you.."

"Cross my heart" she said as she made a cross symbol over her chest.

"Three years ago, we were all visiting our families. But since my parents were in America and Zayn's were with them... We went with Harry."

She was silent and waited for me to continue.

"He was so different back then. He was actually..... nice to people.... A little bit actually... he was still kind of a jerk" I chuckle to myself. "But still different."

"His mum meant the world to him. She was one of the only people who truly understood him."

"Who was the other person?" She asked... Yet another question.

"So we arrived at his house." I say ignoring her question, since I didnt know the story. "And when we got there.... his mum was kissing a man... Like hard. And the problem was... it wasn't his father... It broke him. He never truly liked his father, but still."

"Do you know why?"

"No.... not even Harry knows,  after seeing it he rushed in and broke them apart. He was unstoppable. He yelled at his mother saying things like 'You whore,  how could you do this to me!' She tried to explain, but he wouldn't let her. He moved to the man. He ran and tackled him, knowing Harry he beat him senseless."

She stared at me in awe..

"It took all three of us to pull him off him. His mum was crying.... whispering 'what have you done...' After we pulled him off he stormed to the car. Of course we rushed after him. He took us to a motel and we split rooms. I don't know what he did in his room, all I know is I heard alot of crashing noises."

"Anyway, we got a call from his mum... Her voice was faint and weak. She said she needed Harry, but he wouldn't come. So we went instead. We found the house broken into... she was unconscious on the floor. Surrounded in a pool of blood. Her "boy toy" was dead on the floor. We called an ambulance and the police and all that, and they came a couple minutes later."

"We rode with her to the hospital, where she needed medical attention immediately. We called Harry and he came right away. The doctor told us she was in a coma and the chances were slim."

She gasped and her beautiful eyes were glossy, but no tears escaped.

"Three hours later she died... Harry left us at the hospital and went to the bar. He drank and drank and he couldn't stop. One of the waitresses was a slut and flirted with him. He being drunk, brought her back to the motel and fucked her.." She flinched at my foul language. What can I say.... its a gift.

"Ever since then when he saw a slutty girl,  he would fuck her. And the drinking hasn't stopped either.  Its gotten a little bit better, but he still does it. Even though he's only 20 the bars still allow him to drink."

"So why does he hate me so much" she asked.

"I don't know. But he'll warm up to you... Now lets get you some food, yeah?"

"Im not hungry" she stated flatly.

"At least come and sit with us!" i replied.

"Ok" I led her to the door and we walked back downstairs, to where everyone else was.

Jaylies POV

I had forgotten I was in my robe until I found Alex staring at my chest. I wasn't exposed, but just enough to make him stare.

I wrapped it tightly around me, covering up my "tease."

"How are you feeling" Niall said, his eyes meeting mine.

"Fine" I reply, giving him a fake smile to make him feel better. Perrie gave me a disapproving look, seeing right through me.... I should really get better at that

"Lets watch a movie?" Sophia suggests, trying to ease the tension.

"What movie?" Eleanor asks

"Titanic" Perrie says.

Everyone groans but Zayn and I. Harry still not seen.

No one argues with Perrie, but aren't happy.

We all file onto the ginormous couch and Zayn puts in the DVD in the DVD player. He walks back and cuddles with Perrie.

Niall leans over and whispers something in my ear. "They are the funniest thing to watch during movies..."

"How so?" I whisper back.

"The say the silliest things to each other, as well as making weird faces.... But they still enjoy each other..." He shrugs.

"Its not everyday you see two of your friends becoming..... well more than friends." he turns his attention back to the movie.

I hear Zayn and Perrie talking and giggling. Making me smile.

The doorbell does a chime and Harry walks from the hallway. A smirk on his face as he takes long strides.

He opens the door and a female walks in. Shes blonde like me, but hers is unnatural. Its too blinding for my eyes to take in. Her lips are a dark red, and there was too much makeup covering her face.

He grabs her by the hand and tugs her towards his room...

"Wait" she hisses. "I need to take my coat off" Harry obliges impatiently. She pulls it off revealing a skin tight dress that barely covers her butt.

"I won't wait forever" he grumbles. But she kept him waiting, eyeing me as she caught my eyes watching them.

Harry grabbed her harshly and almost dragged her into his room. She smiled devilishly back at me.

Minutes later i heard a familiar thumping. All to familiar. Before I could stop myself, the memories flooded back. Drowning me in a river of pain. Seconds later, I went into shock.

Nialls POV

One minute we were watching a movie, the next Harry brings another slut home. Then Jaylie fainting next to me.

She slid off the couch, eyes closed and hair sprawled across the couch. I jumped off the couch and keeled next to her. Her breathing went from normal to erratic. She started having a seizure.

"Help" I screamed as she began to involuntarily scream.

Before anything else happened. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up... She looked around, relief flushed over her body. But that didn't hold back the tears.

"Dont let him take me" she whispered so quietly I almost missed it...

"Who?" I asked.... Afraid to know the answer.