Chapter 3

Six hours later

I woke up on a hard metal surface. As my sight reemerged I realized I was in a van. I tried to sit up, but my body ached so much to the point where I couldn't move.

A bright light shown through as the door opened. I felt a familiar cold hand grab onto my ankles, and dragged me towards the light. I had hoped I was dead. But would being dead hurt so much???

My head crashed onto concrete. It didn't hurt as much as my beat down,  but I still felt something. I was brought to reality as I was thrown down a set of stairs. At that point a warm, dark liquid oozed down my face.

"THAT SLUT" my captor yelled. "I PAID £10, 000 FOR A YOUNG GIRL, NOT SOME BROKEN WHORE!!!" he looked over at me after his rant... "I guess I will just have to wait until your healed."

He moved from the corner and knelt beside me. "But that doesn't mean I can't still have fun" he smirked just like my mother had. They could be twins....

He took out a pocket knife and looked for the blade..... within seconds he found it. He adjusted to where he was hovering over me. His left arm supporting his upper body and his toes supporting his lower body. The blade was dangerously close.

He lifted it up to my face, making it seem as if he was going to cut my face. The blade touched my nose, making a drop of blood escape from underneath my skin. He lowered it down to my chest. Cutting down the middle. Not touching my skin, but cuttinf off my clothes.

Once he was done he made sure all of my skin was exposed. He admired his work, still hovering over me.

"Your mother sure didn't like you" he taunted. "To sell her own daughter.... the hatred must run deep" he traced the lines of my stomach.

"Don't touch me" I whimpered. He just laughed at me... A deep chuckle that sent shivers down my exposed spine.

"You mean like this..." as he grabbed my flat chest.

I screamed at his audacity. Which only made him laugh harder. I started to cry hoping he had a heart somewhere in his body.

"Scream all you want girl..... No one can hear you!" I started becoming dizzy again. I surveyed my surroundings. Concrete brick walls, with the tiniest window I have ever seen. It was as big as my waist. A single light bulb with a pull chain lie above me.

I started becoming dizzy faster. The room was spinning. But nothing was happening. So I banged my head against the concrete three times each one harder than the previous. I finally was successful. I had blacked out. Hoping I would die. But I didn't. 

I could hear the cackling from the dark. It was like I was there, yet I wasn't......