Chapter 36

Jaylies POV

How could he just ask for a pizza after he kissed me.

"Whoa hold on, why did we kiss?" I ask replaying the moment in my head.

"To get them off your back, oh and a medium Dr. pepper." he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?" I ask again not quite getting it.

"Because your walking sex on a stick and they want to get with you. But they wont mess with you if your with me" he said handing me money.

"Oh" I said plugging his order in and gathering his food.

"Jaylie your breaks on, you got an hour" Ed calls from the back.

"Thanks boss" I say taking off my apron and taking a piece of pizza on my way.

"You really don't see it, do you?" he said beckoning me  to sit down with him. I sit next to him and take a bite out of my pizza.

"See what" I said after an abundance of chewing.

"Every guy wants you. Your the total package!" his cheeks tint a slight shade of pink but disappear. not before I noticed.

"If they knew me, I wouldn't be" I said looking down at my suddenly not appetizing pizza.

"I know you and you still seem pretty cool" he said trying to make me feel better.

"No..... no you don't" I say forcing myself to take another bite to avoid the conversation.

"Well.... that doesn't matter because I still...." and he stops his sentence just as fast as it began.

"You still what" my ears are perked and my attention has been caught.

"I still like you" he mumbles looking at his pizza.

"You still what"

"I still like you" he repeats only louder looking at me this time.

"Yeah I like you too Harry" unaware of his true meaning.

"No you dont understand.... just.... fuck" he said and cupped my cheek and pulled me close.

"I like you" he said and connected our lips for the second time today. Almost as if he had forgotten what I did to him the other day.

                               Flashback

I checked my appearance for the third time before I quietly slipped through the back door and on my way to the beach. It was dark, but the stars shone bright enough to light my path.

As soon as I reach my destination, I saw roses and a handsome man on the other side of those flowers. I got nervous, what I was about to say wasnt easy.

"I'm glad you made it Jaylie" he started.

"Look Harry, I dont want to be mean or anything but I don't want to end up as another one night stand. I know what you do and I dont want to be apart of your sick game. You can sleep with all the sluts you want, but I'm not one. I'm sorry Harry." I had prepared that speech 10, 000 times in my head and the words finally left my glossed lips.

"I just wanted to...... apologize for all the harm I caused you" he said anger taking control. "But if that's who you think I am then fine." He shoves the flowers at my chest and storms off.

What have I done....

                                   End of Flashback

His tongue did the dirtiest of dances along mine, I tried to keep up but it was no use. I was like putty in his hands. I melted.

I like you too Harry. I wish I could say if my mouth wasn't preoccupied.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I have an announcement....

I am writing another book called "Surreal" (another Harry Styles fanfiction) and will be putting on online sooner or later. It's about a world where the power is out and the world is full of dark places. And that's all Jade has ever known. It doesn't start off from anyone's POV yet but it will soon enough. It is just clarifying most of everything in her past.

So please check that out as I will post it in a couple of days.

If you don't like my cover for Sacrifice maybe you could make one and message it to me... I'm not a technology person, so mine suck... So if you wanna do that feel free. A definatley shout out to the best cover....

And please do comment I would love to see what you think of my book or soon to be books.

Sorry about the long rant but I thought I would let you wonderful readers know. Maybe if you comment you could be a character in the book.... hmmmm... if that interests you...

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!

-T