chapter 42

Jaylies POV

As the early sunrise set over the house I opened ny eyes. A shirtless Harry engulfed my sight. His strong arms wrapped tightly around my torso. I managed to wiggle my way out quietly. I looked over to the window and saw the colors of the world light up the morning sky.

I turned back to Harry who was peacefully sleeping. A light snore coming from his luscious pink lips.

"Enjoying the view" he smirked but kept his eyes closed.

"Shut up" I giggled, throwing a pillow at him. "I was just checking to see if I waked you?" I lied.

"Mhhhmm sure" he finally opened his beautiful green orbs.

"Don't flatter yourself Styles" I smile. He smiles back this time two adorable dimples show.

"What time is it?" he yawns. I look over to my clock to see the time.

"8:30" I answer.

"Damn, come back to bed doll its too early to be up!" he states holding his arms out.

"It's never too early to be awake" I say sitting on the edge of the bed. I put on some socks and rest my feet on the floor.

Two arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to a male body.

"Harry let go" I scream and laugh simultaneously.

"Your.....such......a......nerd" he struggles to hold me down. once im awake... there's no going back.

I need to get ready but he's too strong. So I do what anyone else would do. I give up. His grip loosens just a little bit. I need it just a little more for me to run free.

I roll us over so Im on top and I bite my lip. Making Harry go nuts. He lowers his hands behind his head enjoying the view. In one fluid motion I race off him and grab my robe and Sprint to the batheroom. I hear the stomping of Harry's big feet coming after me. But I beat him to it. I close the door just in the nick of time. He bangs on the door and yells "open up."

"You'll wake everyone.... shh" I pleaded Harry.

"Let me in" he growls.

"Harry I have to get ready" I whispered.

"Let me in or I'll wake the whole damn neighborhood." he threatens.

Harry's POV

I hear the click of the knob being unlocked and the creak of the squeaky door slowly open. She was already in her bathrobe. I open the door wider and she steps back. I continue to walk forward unto her back is up against the shower door. I close the door behind me and lock it.

I hear her gulp.

"You better finish what you started" I whisper in her ear. I see goosebumps appear all over her skin. I love that I have this effect on her.

I twirl the bathrobe ties in my hands and slowly pull them loose and it falls to the floor. Her hands quickly go to cover her body.

"Harry" she scolds.

"Dont cover up, you should be proud. Your so beautiful" I continue to whisper. I take her hands in mine never breaking eye contact.

She has no idea what is going through my mind. And she has no idea what she started.

------------------------------------------------------

Im so sorry I haven't been writing I've been busy.

Hope you enjoyed this..... steamy chapter.....

haha

vote, comment, and enjoy

-T

ps dont forget to check out my other story surreal.... I wont post another chapter til I get more reads..... that's sounds snotty.... oh well... haha