Chapter 29

Jaylies POV

The short walk to the house seemed longer than usual. The awkward silence between the two of us didn't make it any better.

I look over to Harry, his mouth parted as if he was going to say something, but neglected against it. I notice the faint outline of his abs and v-line that sent shivers down my spine. His eyes looked up and over to me in which mine quickly darted away.

We had finally reached the house and I absentmindedly opened the door.

"Jaylie!" I hear a very angry Perrie yell. "Where have you been."

I was speechless, I had forgotten about everyone else. I hadn't prepared a lie for them.

"And why are you wet?" she continues asking questions.

I open my mouth to speak but a voice that does not belong to me speaks.

"I was out visiting some friends when I saw her faint and fall into a pool. So I jumped in and saved her. Her clothes were too wet and cold for her to wear so I gave her my shirt" Harry coolly replied as if that's what had actually happened.

Perrie raises an eyebrow at me and I shake my head in agreement.

"We should really get you a phone" she concludes before walking away.

"We'll do that tomorrow" Liam finishes. "But tonight is movie night!" he beams

"Care to join us" Zayn asks.

"I'm good, thank you!" I say with a sigh. "I'm rather tired."

"Suit yourself" Niall exclaims.

I bid everyone a goodnight and headed upstairs. I undressed and slid my robe over my shoulders. I brought my toiletries for the batheroom. As soon as I got there the door was closed.

I politely knocked, and a very angry Harry opened the door.

"What" he yelled.

"I just wanted to take a shower" I cowered.

"Oh sorry" he softened his tone. I took a moment to notice his eyes were bloodshot and his movements were sluggish. Was he drunk?

He exited quickly leaving the batheroom all to myself. As soon as I was inside and behind closed doors, my surroundings were a complete mess.

Toilet paper strewn all over the room, the facets from the sink stuck in the wall, not to mention holes in the wall in which I'm assuming were from Harrys fists, and a shattered mirror-shards strewn everywhere.

Luckily the shower remained untouched. I took a quick, cold shower to perk up my senses. Shortly after I began to clean up the mess Harry had made.

Everything was taken care of except for the glass. I carefully began to throw it into the garbage when a sharp, shard dropped and sliced my bare thigh ever so slightly. The feeling of little droplets of blood trickle down my leg was indescribable. It felt as if it were a relief.

I had thought about self-harm on a daily basis, but I could never find the materials. The scars would remind me that I'm broken. Like a plate after its been dropped, and glued together. No longer beautiful, faking perfection, but everyone knows its broken.

Was I really to that point?

Just one more..... I thought.

I picked up the shard and made an identical strip next to it. It gave me indescribable emotions.

One turned into two and two turned into four....

I sat with my thigh bleeding, my hand shaking. Everything was in slow motion. Next thing I know I see a less angry mop of curls in front of me.

I hadn't realized my cheeks were wet until he wiped the water off my face. He took the glass piece out of my hand and threw it away without a word. He grabbed a towel and somehow rinsed it, with missing faucets it must've been hard.

He lightly pressed it on my skin.

"Does it burn" he asked.

I shook my head.

I feel nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys how are you! Hope you have been enjoying the new chapters.

Sorry for a sadish chapter , cant always be happy...

So what do you think about drunk Harry,  and Jaylies non-emotional breakdown....

Comment what you think

And vote if you liked it.

THANKS

-T