Chapter 24

Jaylies POV

We all sat down at the table enjoying our breakfast holding back our snickers at Harrys Dora bandaid. Its funny to see a tough guy wearing a little kids bandaid.

"Whats so funny" Harry demanded.

"Nothing" I said putting on my best poker face.

"Obviously something is funny" he said growing impatient.

"Eh how's your forehead feeling," Niall chuckled.

Harry got up and ran to the bathroom.

"JAYLIE" I could hear his rumbling throughout the whole house.

He came storming back. I immediately got up and made a break for the door. He had the upper hand, he was close before I could even start to run.

He grabbed my waist and threw me onto the couch. Then he jumped on after me, pressing his full weight on top of me.

"Your gonna get it Jaylie" He smirked.

I couldn't stop laughing at the sight. He still hadn't taken it off.

"You think its funny huh?" his face became dark with pleasure.

"Very much so" I said catching my breath from laughing. He moved his lips closer and whispered something in my ear.

"I believe you owe me a date" his whispered tone sent shivers down my spine.

He got off of me and ripped off the bandaid only to show a scratch. It bothered me that it was on his perfect face.

"Whatever Styles" I smiled

I remained on the couch, immobile from his touch, while he went back to his seat as if nothing happened.

Harrys POV

Jaylie didnt move from the couch, as if she was a statue. Her cheeks were tinted a light pink. Hee face was radiant from laughter

I tore my eyes away from her and continued to eat my breakfast.

I wanted to show Jaylie I could try to be nice instead of pushing her down a hill or something like that. It wasn't my fault..... well it was.. But I couldn't help it. My emotions took over. She had brought back memories of my mum that I was trying so hard to keep away.

She was kind just like her, she was loving just like her, she was beautiful just like her. It was too painful for her to be here. I realized if I ever wanted the good memories of my mum to live on, she would have to stay here. She was my ticket to whatever sliver of my mum was left.

"Harry" Liam yelled in my ear.

"What the fuck man" I yelled back.

"I asked you what should we do today?" his calm tone resurfaced.

"I don't care" I said.

"Can we go to the beach?" Jaylie said returning to her seat.

"Sounds like fun" Perrie and the other girls squealed.

"I believe you owe us a volleyball rematch" Sophia stated in a matter-o-factly tone.

"Your on"

Jaylie POV

After breakfast we all went to our rooms to change into our swimwear. We were told to meet in Liams room in 10 minutes.

I picked out a light blue bikini with a see through cover-up. I pulled my hair back and put on sandals. I adjusted my makeup, and looked over myself. Once I was happy with my appearance I met everyone else in Liams room.

"Everyone ready?" Liam asked.

We all nodded and headed out the front door. The beach was only a five minute walk away.

Once we arrived we layed down our towels and layed down. All except for the boys.  They went splashing around in the water, while the rest of us girls worked on our tans.

"So... a volleyball rematch?" I questioned.

"Yeah. We play the guys in a three on three match. Usually against Harry, Zayn, and Niall. They always beat us... We get so close, every time. Maybe another player would help" Sophia said motioning to me.

"I've never played before" I said

"Thats alright we'll teach you" Eleanour remarked.

"Ok" I said doubtfully as I put on my sunglasses.

"Hey ladies" a random man said.

"Fuck off" Perrie said.

"Feisty are we?" he chuckles with his buddy.

"Leave us alone you pricks" Eleanour says.

"Thats terribly hard when you eye candies are alone at the beach" his buddy continued.

"Who said were alone?" Perrie smiles as Zayn and the other boys stand behind them. The strangers turn around and panicked consumes their faces.

"Shit" the man and his buddies scurried off.

"Thanks babe" Perrie said and kissed him on the cheek.

"How's the water?" Sophia asks.

"Amazing" Niall beams. " You should come in" He adds

"sorry not today" Eleanour answers.

"I don't think I will take no as an answer" Liam looks and the other guys and smirks.

"Dont you da--" Perrie was cut off by Zayn throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her to the water. Liam grabbed Sophia and Louis grabbed Eleanour.  Harry was quick to throw me over his shoulder and run to the blue waves.

"Put me down Harry" I screamed.

"Never" he chuckled. Once we were in knee deep water he dropped me off his back. Cold water surrounded me. I screeched at the unpleasant feeling.

"Harry" I screamed splashing water at him.

I heard the other girls squeal as the same was done to them.

"What the fuck" Perrie half screams half laughs.

"You guys looked too hot... So we had to cool you off" Liam laughs.

"Well now that we're cooled off" Perrie uses her fingers to symbolize air quotations "How bout that rematch?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Really really sorry for this update taking so long and it being really short.

I had writers block... I Wil try and update tomorrow.

Hopefully that will suffice.

Vote, comment and enjoy :-)

-T