Chapter 18

Alex's POV

How could Niall do that to me.... He promised!!!! As soon as she turned round I saw his shirt. HIS FUCKING SHIRT

I sprinted upstairs to his room. Not bothering to knock. I was furious....

I gripped his neck and yelled in his face.

"NIALL"

I couldnt control anything anymore. She was different than all the other girls. She was so beautiful, inside and out. She was kind, feisty, sweet, everything you could look for in a girl. All thoughts had directed to her.

My thoughts were ripped from me when my hand made an involuntary movement. It connected with someone's face.

Jaylie was on the floor her hand over her face.

Damnit

"Jaylie I'm so sorry" I tried to amend for my uncontrolled actions.

She said the only words that could hurt me.

"Just leave me alone" even with a mark on her face and tears in her eyes, she was still beautiful.

Niall screamed something, but everything was blurred but her. Then pain connected to my jaw. Rage filled within me and I threw my fists into the attackers eye.

Two arms gripped me and pulled us away from each other. I see Niall walk over to the beauty on the floor. And they walk away.

"What the hell" Louis yelled.

I stayed silent, regretting everything.

"Alex, what's going on?" Perrie asked.

"He promised" I muttered.

"Promised what?" she continued.

"He wouldn't sleep with her!" I screamed.

Zayn pulled her back into his arms.

"Calm down mate, and she didnt sleep with him" He said.

"Yeah sure whatever" I said trying to cool off. I ran out of the room. I opened Jaylies door slightly to see if she was there.

I heard voices downstairs. I quietly made my way down them. I heard Niall and Jaylie... I couldn't make out what they were saying. But I could see them. They were silent inching towards each other.

Oh HELL no....

"Jaylie?"

She jumps off the counter behind Niall...

"Jaylie.....Im really..." but Niall didnt let me finish.

"She doesnt want to hear it" He glares at me. But I could care less. I focused on the girl behind the white wall.

"How would you know.... Did she say that?" I say my anger bubbling.

"No but we both know she doesn't want to talk to you!" he has a smug look on his face.

"I want to hear it from her" I say trying to look at Jaylie.

He turned around and whispered to her, and then she stepped in front.

"I forgive you" she said looking at the floor.

I showed my teeth while smiling hugely. I opened my mouth to say something but she silenced me.

"But.... I would appreciate if you left me alone for a while" Her eyes glimmered up at me. My teeth were covered as my lips fell in defeat.

I turned and walked to my room. At least she forgave me... It could've been alot worse.

I won't give up on her. She will like me... I know she will.

I open my closet and turn on the light. A few pictures of Jaylie were taped on it. A picture of her peacefully sleeping was on the top. Another of her smiling.

God she's sooo beautiful

She will love me back.... She has to.

I will do anything to make that happen.

--------------------------------------------

Hi guys.... Hope you like Alex's POV..... such a creep. Lol

Anyway......

Whose pov do you want to hear from more???

Vote and comment and thanks for reading

-Taylor