Chapter 25

Jaylies POV

"Give us a few minutes to warm up" Perrie holllars from cross court.

"A few minutes wont be enough to beat us" Zayn brags.

"You'll see" Perrie mutters.

"Okay so its quite simple really. Three hits and last one has to go over the net. Don't let the ball hit the ground. As soon as we get a point someone goes back and serves. Simple enough!" Sophia trys to explain

"Okay I think I can do that" I say. " I think I saw a couple games on tv... Can we practice now?"

"Yeah sure" they return.

They spiked balls at me, all at which I returned high enough for them to do whatever they wanted. Hey this is easy..... I thought.

"Okay lets see how you do serving" Eleanour said throwing the ball at me. I back up to the line and aim it towards the guys. I throw the ball up and hit it. The ball soared just barely over the net and hit Niall in the back of the head.

"What the hell?" he said turning around rubbing his head.

"Sorry" I giggle.

"Okay how about hitting?" Perrie suggests.

I go to the farthest side where I saw the boys hit from. Sophia tossed the ball in which Perrie set to me. I did the simple approach they taught me and Pounded the ball. It spiked hard in the sand leaving a mark. I looked around at everyone watching in awe.

"What?" I question

"YOUR AMAZING" the girls squeal.

"Were finally going to win!" they continue to cheer.

"Lucky shot" I hear Harry call to me. "I'd like to see you do it again."

"As you wish" I smile.

Sophia tossed the ball to Perrie again and she set it to me. I did the approach and pounded the ball again. Leaving a similar dent in the sand like before.

"I think were ready!" Eleanour says trying to conceal her excitement.

"Your going down" Harry said, less confident.

"Not likely" I returned.

"Ladies first" Zayn said rolling the ball under the net for Perrie to serve.

Sophia holds a number behind her back and Perrie nods. She throws the ball up and serves it over the net, im assuming she hit the spot she wanted. Harry moves over to pass it up but it barely goes over the net. I dive and pass the ball high. I quickly get up and run outside. She sets it to me and I spike it right in front of Niall, but he couldn't return it.

We all cheer and move to the middle to congratulate on our first point. Perrie returns to the service line.

This goes on for a while. We score several points as to where they get one or two. The score was 24-15 us in the lead. It was my serve. I run back to the serving line and look around noticing we've attracted a crowd. The perverts earlier had returned watching greedily at us play.

I looked back at the boys dripping with sweat, worry written on their faces. I look for an open spot, short right in front of zayn. He dives but misses it by a clear mile.

I scream and run to the middle. WE WON!!!!!

"We did it" Eleanour Cheers. "All thanks to Jaylie" she said and patted my back.

The boys still stood in their sane positions in shock (Zayn still lying in the sand).

"C'mon be good sports and shake our hands" Perrie said. They slowly left in defeat and came over to our side and shook our hands... When Harry got to me he pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear.

"Seven o clock, right here."

I pulled away quick to make sure no one was looking. And it seemed as though no one was.

We parted to the different locker rooms to hose ourselves off.

"Oh and Jaylie" Harry called. I turned around as he said " And bring a swimsuit"

Harrys POV

"So Harry..." Zayn starts.

"What?" I question.

"You and Jaylie huh?" he finishes.

"No" I groan not wanting to partake in his gossip.

"ok sure" he sarcastically remarks.

"Fuck off" I say giving him the finger.

"Hey, I was just wondering" he chuckled.

I saw Alex glare at from me from a distance.

"What's your problem?" I called him out.

"Nothing" he muttered pulling out his Change clothes.

"I think you like Jaylie" Liam giggled like a little schoolgirl.

"I think you should shut the fuck up" I growl

"Yes... I think so too" Louis giggles along.

"What about Alyssa?" Niall brings up.

"What about her" oh shit I forgot about her.

"Well you guys fucked last night... So why go after Jaylie" Niall continues.

"I'm not" I say

"Whatever" he says

She left this morning before everyone else was up. I'm pretty sure at least. I was out with Jaylie.

Jaylies POV

"So what about you and Harry?" Perrie questions.

"There's nothing going on" I reassure her, trying to do for More myself.

"Mmhmm sure" she giggles.

"I think he likes you" Eleanour smiles.

"I don't.... he's with that girl Amanda?" I say blanking at her name.

"Alyssa and she's just a whore, don't worry about her." Sophia explains.

"I agree" they say in unison

"He doesn't like me" I say more firmly.

"Then what did he say to you after the game?" Perrie investigates.

"Nothing" I say trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

"ok sure..." they smile.

"Alright are we going to stand here like junior high girls or are we going to get some food?" I laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------

Short again...... But when I have alot of time to write they will be longer... Hopefully that will be soon

Vote, comment and thanks for all the reads

-T