Chapter 28

Jaylies POV

I slow down my pace so I'm behind Harry. At the same time he does the same. So I slow down even more.

"Harry this is childish just get me out of here" I groan, hoping he would get away from me.

"Ok" he said quietly.

I look in front of me, hoping to see what's ahead but Harry was blocking my way. So my eyes rested on Harry, even the way he moved was fascinating.

His shoulders were pulled in tight with tension, his arms hung loosely at his sides, I took the time to admire the curves of his muscles, the bulging biceps. My eyes travel down to his butt, not too big, not too small, somewhere in between. Toned to perfection, i took in a sharp breath.

"It's rude to stare you know" he says. Even with his back turned I knew he had his famous smirk plastered on his face.

"I wasn't staring, you're just blocking my view" I said, heat instantly rushing to my cheeks.

"Is that such a bad thing" he said turning around to face me.

I abruptly stop and almost run into him.

"Yes it is" I say taking the opportunity to walk in front of him. I speed up to stay in front.

"Jaylie" he warns.

I don't answer.

He grabs my arm just as I was about to walk out of the cave.

"What" I yell in his face

"You were about to fall" he said modestly.

I turn around and look out to see the ocean. The rocky surface beneath my feet had ended. I was millimeters away from falling.

But would it have been a bad thing?

"Yes it would be" he answered.

I hadn't realized I said it out loud.

"Why do you care?" I spit, not wanting to talk anymore.

"Because" he simply stated with the shrug of his shoulders.

"Because why?" I said inching my feet backwards.

"Jaylie get away from there" he said cautiously.

"Not until you tell me why!" she fired.

"Can I answer your other question?" he asked.

After taking a moment to think I shook my head in agreement.

He beckoned for me to come forward back to the cave, but my foot slipped and I tumbled backwards off the cliff.

Harry's POV

As soon as she took a step, she slipped and fell off the cliff. Without a moments hesitation I dove after her.

As soon as I hit the water, I opened my eyes and searched for her. But the water was pitch black, I return for the surface.

"JAYLIE" I scream. Moments later I saw her body return to the surface, but she was face down against the water. I swim over to her and turn her over.

"Jaylie" I said stroking her face. But she didnt respond. I took her under my arm and swam back to shore. After all the tiring strokes I laid her down in the sand and lifted her lips slightly to my ear. She wasn't breathing.

I gently set her head back down, and without a moment to loose I checked for a pulse..... none.

I immediately began CPR. She still wasn't responding so I tilted her chin back and slightly parted her lips. I touched hers to mine and blew air into her lungs.

She opened her eyes in amazement, and pushed me off of her, coughing up water.

"Jaylie, I'm so glad your ok!" I say hugging her. And again she pushed me off of her.

She coughed but remained silent.

"The impact must have knocked you out" I infer.

Still she remained silent.

"Jaylie talk to me" I say desperately. I was never a fan of silence.

Instead she got up and searched along the rocks for her clothes.

"Where are my clothes" she yelled in frustration! "Did you hide them" she said pointing a finger towards me.

"No, of course not!" I say holding my hands up in defense. Not that I minded her clothes being gone.

I handed her my shirt to cover herself. As much as her body intrigued me, I couldn't stand her shivering.

She accepted gratefully and slipped the piece of material over her head, shielding my view of her perfect body.... What I wouldn't do for that body in my bed was bloody nothing!

The image of her sprawled across my bed, covered in my sheets with a layer of sweat. Her breathing heavily with a smile on her face.

"Harry" she yelled, interrupting my dirty thoughts.

"What?"

"I said thanks...... for saving me back there" she blushed looking at the sand.

"Your welcome" I replied.

"So.... about my other question" she starts.

"You almost drowned... you should take it easy" I replied.

"But you said" she whined, pouting her lip.

"Later" I smiled at her childish actions.

Later.......

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys how was spring break (if you had one?)

Mine was pretty fun......

THANKS FOR 1K GUYS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME

Vote, comment, hope you liked it

-T