Chapter 23

Jaylies POV

Once we arrived at the house, he hurriedly ran around and opened my door for me. I nod and smile in appreciation.

He took out his keys and fumbled for the right one.

"Damnit" he silently cursed as they slipped out of his hands.

"Harry, you shouldn't curse" I scolded.

"Why I've heard you do it" he snickered.

"Well it was appropriate in that case" I defended myself.

"Yeah ok" he said, succeeding to unlock the door. "After you"

"Why thank you sir" I stepped inside.

No one was awake yet, so that made it easier on me. I didnt want Niall, or Perrie to get angry for me leaving the house. They've been keeping a close eye on me...

"Here follow me" I tugged Harrys arm to the nearest bathroom. He jumped up on the counter, and his feet banged against the cabinet.

"Shhhhh" I glared at him "You'll wake the kids" I giggled at my own joke. Earning a smirk from him.

I took out a dark washcloth and put it under the faucet. Once it was soaked I ringed it out. I gently placed the cloth above his eyebrow and dabbed to vacate the blood from his face.

He winced and I immediately apologized.

"Im so sorry"

He only chuckled in response.

"Relax love, I was just teasing"

I smacked his arm. "Not funny"

I put the cloth back to his face a little harsher this time.

"Hey... Gentle" he coolly replied.

"Hold that there. I'm going to get a bandaid." I said leaving him alone.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw a dark figure leaning against the island.

"Jaylie thank god your ok" Alex said hugging me.

I was taken aback.

"Why wouldn't I be ok" I said trying to untangle Alex's strong grip.

"I saw your room was empty so I searched the whole house, and you weren't there. Harry's car was gone so I was worried something happened" he explained.

"Well I'm fine" I assured him.

He released me and I felt a painful tug on my hair.

"Ow" I yelled, but not loud enough to wake anyone.

"Sorry my hand got caught" he apologized.

"Ok, could you move for a second I need to get a bandaid." I asked politely.

"Yeah sure" he said returning to his room.

I pulled out the first aid kit and searched for bandaids. A box fell out of the back, and Dora bandaids fell out. Oh Harrys gonna get it good.....

Alex's POV

I did it.... I finally got a lock of hair. It even smells like her. Sweet vanilla danced throughout my nostrils.

As soon as my door was closed I locked it immediately. So no one could interrupt me.

I opened my closet door and taped the strand of hair I had collected to the wall... More and more photos had been posted on the wall.

I admired the shrine I had built. Still growing each and everyday.

Harry's POV

Jaylie returned to the batheroom with a bandaid in hand. She ripped open the wrapping and stuck it ON my forehead quickly.

"Thank you doctor Jaylie" I winked.

"Anytime" she smiled.

"So what shall we have for breakfast?" I said jumping down from the counter.

"I don't know.... what do you recommend?" she answered after a moment of silence.

"The styles special" I said throwing my hands up in pure genius.

"Should I be scared" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Of course not" I shrug my shoulders.

I sprinted to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and wooden spoon and banging them loudly together.

"Eh what's your problem" Niall groggy yelled from his bedroom."

"Styles special" I yelled back.

Niall came bounding down the staircase with a grin on his face.

"Where" was the one word he said as everyone else came down the stairs as well.

"I have to make it" I said turning to everyone.

"Damnit Harry, I could've slept longer!" Perrie complained.

"Breakfast will be ready in an hour" I said. "Everyone can get ready if they would like"

"I would like to go back to sleep" Sophia whined tugging on Liams arm.

"Then no breakfast for you" I answered pulling out a whole bunch of ingredients and pans.

"Fine" she grumbled and returned back up the stairs.

"Do you need any help?" Jaylie asked.

"No thanks I'm fine" I replied.

"You sure, by the looks of all this food its gonna take a while!" she continued.

"I said no" raising my voice.

"Fine" she said holding her hands up and left the kitchen.

I started making my special breakfast while the rest went and got ready.

Jaylies POV

I ran back to my bedroom and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried myself off.

After that I blow dried my hair and plugged in the straightener. While I waited for it to heat up I brushed my teeth. Humming along as the bristles of mint went in a back and forth fashion across my teeth.

I put on my white shorts with a plain navy tee and a white scarf. It took 30 minutes to straighten my hair to perfection. I applied a thin layer of eyeliner and blush.

I cleaned up all my things and put them away in my room. I returned downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was enjoying breakfast.

"Jaylie you have to try this" Zayn said in between mouthfuls of food.

"Alright" I said, slightly light headed from the smell of meat.

I sat down and Harry put a plate in front of me.

"Bon appetite" he said with a wink.

I couldn't exactly tell what it was but I still took a fork and took a bite.

My eyes widened in amazement!

"This...... is..... AMAZING" I yelled piling more food into my mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short sucky chapter.... More interesting things will be happening soon.

My last volleyball tournament is today so I Wil be able to update more often.

Shout out to my friend  Hisdamncurls, she's an amazing writer... you should check out her story maid for him.

Vote, comment, like I said I love feedback

Enjoy!

-T