Meet Yugi Motou

It was a quiet Sunday in a game shop called Kame shop, a young man was at the counter watching the shop for his grandfather; his name was Yugi Motou he was 20 years old but his innocent looks and shortness always made people think he was 15, it was annoying but he just corrects them using sign language or a dry erase board he carries in his backpack. Yugi is special as his grandfather calls it, he was born deaf. Yugi was depressed for a few years in his childhood and teenage years because he was not like other kids, no one wanted to be friends or talk to the deaf boy. Most people bullied him even the nerds who get bullied themselves bullied him, but as he grew up he got use to it, he had to go to a special kind of school for the blind, deaf, and other disabilities people had even in that school he felt different and an outcast. Yugi never really dated either, he tried but just no one had time for his disability and no one in Yugi's special school caught his interest so he just stayed to himself and his games that he always brought with him to school to play alone. He was called the King of Games because he was never defeated in the popular game called Duel Monsters, he defeated the billionaire Seto Kaiba, other competitors, even the creator of Duel Monsters; Maximum Pegasus. Everyone has been trying to take his titled but no one succeeded cause of his best card The Dark Magician. He would help his grandfather Solomon Motou in the shop after college and on the weekend since the elderly man wasn't strong any more to lift heavy boxes when shelves needed to be restocked Yugi helped when his grandfather needed it and a break. Solomon was an ex archaeologists but he would sometimes go to Egypt with his long time friend Professor Hawkins to help with artifacts.