Texting

Once the store was locked up, Yugi walked to the house part of the game store, he kept looking at Yami's phone number, he smiles and decides to shoot him a text, Yugi did like making new friends as he worked in the game shop. He took out his phone typed Yami's number and sent a text' hello, may I speak to Yami?' Yugi decided to start with that instead of saying Hello in case Yami's phone wasn't with him. Yugi was really nerves though, Yami was such a handsome man and he did want to be friends, it was the first time someone wanted to talk to him still even after learning about his disability. Yugi didn't want this chance to slip right by him, he sat down on his bed, sorted out his duel deck, made some minor chances. Yugi did like to change his deck sometimes so he could think of new strategies he can use when he duels. There are some old fashion people out there still and most of the time when he takes a walk through the park or streets some teenagers and kids ask if they could duel him. Yugi wasn't good at reading lips so most people had to tap him or put their hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He carried his notebook in case, some people would get mad and he can tell till he tells them about his lack in hearing, that's when they apologize and then asks if they could duel him; he looked at his phone when he felt it vibrate.

In a big mansion on the other side of Domino, Yami was doing some homework he had to do for school he was learning to be an artist he lived with his father; Akhenamkanen Sennen who was a retired archeologist, Yami's father always told him stories about Ancient Egypt and his ancestors when he was little. His father told him he was the reincarnation of the nameless pharaoh three thousand years ago, his phone then vibrated, it was an unknown number" wonder who this is?" He texts back' yes may I ask who this is please,' Yugi smiles and silently giggles then texted back' this is Yugi Motou from the game shop,' Yami smiles so he did text him. He was wondering if he was too straight forward with the phone number on the paper but he somehow he wanted to learn more about the man, he was beautiful and with those gorgeous Amethyst colored eyes, they were like rare gems.

Yami: Ah Yugi, it's great to hear from you, I was wondering if you were going to text me

Yugi: I'm sorry I had to make sure the shelves were stocked and everything was cleaned for the next day though it is useless since the shop doesn't get much customers any more like it use to...

Yami: It must of been popular back then, I wish I knew about it then but my parents always kept me focus on school work and never allowed me to go out.

Yugi: Oh it was. I always worked after school and weekends with my grandfather, it was so crazy I couldn't keep up with restocking everything since they would be gone seconds later. Once we had to close for three days because we were out of everything and had to wait for our shipments

Yami laughs at this, he wish he could have seen that' maybe a date we can learn about each other more but I don't want to keep on writing back and forth to Yugi. I'll have to study sign language so I can communicate better with Yugi,' Yami knew what to do when his friends were too busy to hang out with him his phone then vibrated

Yugi: I need to head to bed, I have college in the morning, I hope we can talk again soon

Yami: Ok. Good night Yugi, I'm glad I met you

Yugi: I'm glad I met you to Yami, goodnight and sweet dreams

Yugi blushes and giggles silently, he felt like he was back in high school and just talked to a popular kid that he didn't expect would talk to a deaf kid that no one liked. He got ready for bed, shut the light off and went to bed with a smile on his face thinking of his ruby eyed look alike.