A fun day

The day was going great with Yugi, his new friends were so understanding and didn't mind that they had to use a notebook or whiteboard to communicate with Yugi. He learned that Bakura and Malik were crazy fruit loops and are very competitive, they like torture and apparently saying how they would like to torture people who look at them the wrong way. Yami explained to him that it was just how they were born, there was nothing wrong with them, he just giggles and nods. Yugi also saw that Seto and Joey liked to argue over stupid stuff, he can tell that they were arguing. At first he was worried but Ryou and Marik told him it was normal for them to fight over nothing really, he said it was a love-hate relationship that none of them understands how it even works with the two. Joey did ask if Yugi was good with games and Yugi nodded, new games he could get the hang of it real fast, he normally took games to school to play with by himself since no one wanted to play with him. He was not athletic boy too weak and short, the two played all the games there and Yugi won each one, he looked down afraid that Joey would be upset that he lost every game, Joey smiles and ruffles Yugi's hair, took the notebook and wrote' good job beating me Yug' they don't call you King of Games for nothing, one day I will beat you. Don't be so down either I'm not a sore loser, I play for fun with my pals so I don't take it personal" Yugi stares at Joey in awe, it was like he read his mind, he smiles happily, tears in his eyes, he jumps up and hugs Joey, everyone laughs and did a group hug.

After the games everyone decided to go to BurgerWorld for lunch, Yugi got a big burger and a large vanilla milkshake, everyone was talking to each other and Yami was filling Yugi in on what the topic was. Yugi did silently laughed, Yugi hasn't had this much fun in forever, at the end of the day Yugi said good bye to his new friends and thanked them for accepting him. Joey wraps his arm around Yugi's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up. Yami walks Yugi home, Yugi wrote in his notebook' that was so much fun, haven't had that much fun in forever' he smiles happily' thank you for the fun day and meeting your friends' Yami nods and thumbs up, smiles' I had fun to Yugi, I'll message you when we go somewhere fun,' Yugi nods, hugs Yami and heads inside to sleep with a smile on his face.