KaibaLand

It was a Friday and Yugi was at his desk finishing his story when he got a text, he picked it up and saw it was from Yami' hey Yugi, you doing any thing today?' Yugi replied' no not really,' Yami sent one back after a few minutes' Great, I'm coming over to pick you up, pack night clothes, clothes for tomorrow and tell your grandpa you will be till tomorrow,' Yugi tilts his head' ok' he was curious on what Yami was planning. He packed his blue night shirt and pants with yellow stars on them and leather clothes. He goes downstairs and went to the game shop' Yami's coming to pick me up and I will be home tomorrow' Solomon looks at him' ok, be safe and have fun' Yugi smiles and nods, he turns just right as Yami pulls up in a black Mercedes with purple flames on the sides. Yugi waves bye to his grandfather and heads outside and gets in the car, he buckles up, Yami starts driving, Yugi looks around as they drove, Yami handed him a note' Please close your eyes and no peeking' he nods, closing his eyes and waits till Yami gave a signal to open his eyes.

It felt like forever when finally Yugi felt the car stop, Yami pokes his cheek, he then got out, Yugi opened his eyes, saw Yami getting out, so he got out, his eyes widen at the place they were at; KaibaLand!! Seto and Mokuba built this and it was a huge success. Yugi always wanted to go to KaibaLand but his grandpa couldn't afford the tickets. He looked at Yami, eyes glowing with happiness and thrill, he signed so fast, Yami almost couldn't see what he was signing' KaibaLand!? We're spending the whole day here!? How did you get tickets?!' Yami smiles' Seto owed me for getting him and Joey together, so I took this opportunity to use that favor so he gave me tickets' Yugi runs to Yami, jumps on him; he caught him and laughed, Yugi kissed Yami deeply showing his love for him and appreciation for what he was doing for him. He grabs Yami's hand and tugs him to the entrance, he was like a little kid in an all duel monster store, Yami chuckles allowing himself to be pulled since it wasn't really hurting him with Yugi pulling his arm and so the day of screams and thrills begin for the sweethearts~