Texts

In the morning Yugi was heading to college, he was still thinking of Yami again and hoped to see him again, Yugi was looking down at his phone and messaged Yami' Good Morning Yami, I hope you have a good day at school' he smiles, blushing. He was acting like a school girl texting her school crush, Yugi did hope he was not being creepy to Yami, he finally had a friend after years of being alone. Yugi felt his phone vibrate, he looked at it and saw it was Yami' thank you Yugi :), you to' Yugi smiles brightly and giggles more, Yami was the best thing that ever happened to him, he wanted to ask Yami to a date but he was afraid that Yami was straight or if he had a girlfriend or boyfriend. Yugi thought about that all day, not really paying attention in his classes though he always did get things right no matter what, he was writing down different solutions that he could use when it came to asking Yami out on a date but nothing sounded good and was mostly shot down, Yugi sighs he might have to just ask over text. During lunch Yugi texted Yami' Uhh... Yami? Can I ask you something?" Yugi was so nervous, his hands were sweating so bad, he rubbed his hands on his shirt. His phone went off, he looked at it' sure Yugi, what is it?' Yugi took a few breaths and typed' Are you busy this Saturday?' He hits send and waits for Yami's respond, his heart beating really hard.

Yami looked at his phone when he felt it vibrate in his pocket, he took it out and saw it was from Yugi. He wondered what Yugi wanted to ask him, he waits for Yugi's respond and when he asked if he was free Saturday he had to think about that. Yami didn't have basketball practice Saturday like normal, he was a star basketball player in high school and he made his team unbeatable. He typed' no I'm free that's day, why do you ask?' Yugi swallows' this was it' he responds to Yami's question' I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me in that day... As in a date?' Yugi was so afraid that Yami would say no then their friendship would be so weird... and awkward. Just the thought of it made him shed a tear but he rubbed it away and waited for Yami's, his phone went off, Yugi was so afraid to look at his phone but he sucks in a breath, looks at his phone.....