Arriving

It was the day that Yami, Yugi and Solomon were going to Tokyo to discuss about Yugi's operation for him to be able to hear again, Yugi was nervous but excited to be going to Tokyo, he finished packing the necessary things he needed, they were taking Kaiba's private jet courtesy of Joey begging his lover to let them use as it would be free for them, Yugi went downstairs and placed his luggage by the door beside his grandpa's, Joey texted Yugi and told him that a limo would come get him at 8, it was 6 in the morning right now so he had time to shower, he hurried upstairs and hoped into the shower, Kaiba already set hotel rooms for the four; Yami and Yugi had their own room and the two adults had their own room also. He hoped out of the shower and dried his hair, combing it up and heading to his room to make sure he had everything. Yugi looks around' ok, phone in my pocket, charger in my backpack downstairs, some books I packed, my duel deck, other card games for Yami and I to play with, that should be it' Yugi smiles and heads downstairs to eat breakfast with his grandpa" you excited?" Yugi nodded" I am nervous but excited" he smiles" its ok to be nervous I mean this is a big change and if the surgery works then you'll have a new adventure in the world" Solomon pats Yugi's head" Yami is a good kid doing all this for you, he is really something, don't let him go," Yugi smiles and nods, they ate breakfast then waited for the Limo. When it came Solomon and Yugi climbed in and it drove them to the airport where Yami was waiting for them, Yugi had to stop himself from drooling since Yami looked really hot just now with his normal leather attire the sunglasses were a nice touch to his sexiness, Yugi mentally sighs dreamily at his boyfriend; was it even legal to be that sexy and drop dead gorgeous? When the limo pulled up Yami opened the door and helped Yugi out then Solomon" well it'll be a long flight but thanks to Kaiba we have TV in the jet if you grow bored" Yugi told Yami what he brought and Yami grins" you are all set then Yugi, you'll never be bored" Yugi grins. Yami helps them load their luggage on the jet and boards, Solomon really loved the leather seats, it also massagedbhis back, he put it on low and relaxed, in five minutes he was out like a light, lightly snoring Yami and Yugi played with things Yugi brought on the trip since it was going to be a long plane ride and they weren't sleepy at all.

Once the jet landed it was already night out, Yami grabbed everyone's luggage and took it off the plane, Yugi helped his grandpa off the plane, Yami hauled a cab, he put the luggage in the trunk and Yugi helped his Grandpa inside the car he smiles' I thank you for the help Yugi but know I am not that fragile yet' Yugi smiled' I know Grandpa but your bones and back are not strong like they were so I have to make sure you are alright' he smiles, he slid in and Yami did to, Seto had their hotel rooms were all ready. Yami told the driver where to go and he headed out, it took them an hour cause even at night the city was really busy so they were caught in traffic but Yugi didn't mind he watched all the lights, advertising screens on buildings, people walking, performers performing on the sidewalk and he could see some in the park, he really wants to go to the park in the morning, he pokes Yami's cheek and Yami looks at him' I want to go to the park tomorrow, it that is ok with you' Yami smiles and nods' that's a great idea, we don't need to meet with the doctor right away, lets enjoy our time here in Tokyo,' Yugi smiles and hugs Yami, he was so grateful to have this perfect man in his life.

The cab stopped in front of a luxurious hotel, Yami chuckles" of course Kaiba would do this" he had a feeling Joey had something to do with it also, Yugi looked at it with awe, he never seen such a beautiful building, he bet it was gorgeous inside Yami got the luggage; he carried Solomon's and his Yugi took his, signing that he can carry his own. The three head in and Yugi's eyes wide' ITS LIKE A FLIPPIN CASTLE!!' Yami walked to the counter and told the receptionist Seto's name and their names, she nods and gave them two keys, they head to the golden elevator and gets inside, Yami hits the number 13, Yugi looks at Yami' this is like a castle for royals! If I didn't know Kaiba got us the hotel rooms then I would believe that this was not for us! Since I know you do not have this much money to be able to afford two rooms' Yami laughs and nods' yeah, I would have to work till I am old and wrinkle to afford this kind of hotel, I have a feeling Joey had something to do with this because Kaiba would not waste money on us' Yugi giggles silently' oh yeah, no doubt Joey threaten him with something if he didn't get us the best hotel in Tokyo' they finally gotten to their rooms, Yami handed Solomon his room key card and his luggage" Well good night Yami, sleep well" Yami nods" you to Solomon" Solomon signed good night and I love you to his grandson and went in his room. Yami opened their door and heads inside (A/N: picture below is the room)

Yami whistles" wow, look at that view" he walks to the window and looks out it, Yugi looked around and smiles' this is amazing, Kaiba outdid himself this time' the two look alikes admired the view, took turns using the bathroom to shower and chang...

Yami whistles" wow, look at that view" he walks to the window and looks out it, Yugi looked around and smiles' this is amazing, Kaiba outdid himself this time' the two look alikes admired the view, took turns using the bathroom to shower and change and headed to bed awaiting their adventures in Tokyo in the morning.

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT EVERYONE I HAD MAJOR WRITER'S I WILL TRY AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS IN THE NEAR FUTURE)