The End

It's been a few years since Christmas Yami and Yugi are still going strong Yugi was now 25 years old and Yami 23 Yugi actually teaches at the college he once went, he may have his hearing but he still put his sign language to good use, he inspires others that being deaf makes you, you and not to see it as a disability, he was truthful to the kids that he had his hearing but he knew how they felt being born deaf and different, the students loved Yugi and saw him as an inspiration.

Yami and Yugi got engaged on the day they met and the wedding was during spring when the Sakura Blossoms were in bloom, it was a beautiful wedding, they decided to wear the wedding kimonos than suits, Solomon gave Yugi away to Yami they couldn't be happier, they adopted a five year old boy and a baby girl from an orphanage, they named the boy Jaden and the girl named Heba, they all had a healthy family life, like all family they had ups and downs but that's alright it was healthy and they got through it by talking it out and solving it together. It was the best life Yugi Motou now Yugi Sennen has ever had, he was so happy that Yami came into the game shop that day and accepted his deafness and been supported for years and years till they meet in the afterlife and watched their children, their grandchildren, and great grandchildren grow to fine people.

THE END

(A/N: thank you all for reading the story!! I am so happy you all enjoyed it! It makes me so happy to see people vote on chapters, leaving comments and adding it to their reading lists!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!)