Date?

When Yugi read Yami's response he thought he was going to faint' sure, I'll let you choose where to meet and what to do, just text me when you have figured it out ;)' Yugi had to hold in his excitement so no one looked at him weird. When Yami looked at his phone and saw Yugi's question he smiles, so Yugi was gay, that was a relief to Yami. He wanted to ask Yugi out but apparently Yugi was thinking the same thing, he smiled at his phone when Yugi replied' is there any special place you want to go and any thing you wanted to do? Are you picky on any thing?" Yugi was so cute, Yami wondered what Yugi's voice sounded like, maybe deep or soft. He chuckles at Yugi's response" Nope I am not, choose whatever you want to do, it will be really fine" Yugi took out his notebook after reading Yami's text, he didn't have much to think of a perfect date since he couldn't do much because of his disability, he sighs and spend all day thinking what would be a perfect date for him and Yami to do.

After school Yugi was walking home since he wanted to take time to think about what activities the two can do on Saturday. Yugi groans, sighing this was his first date ever so he wanted to make it special for him and Yami even if Yami went on a lot of dates before, Yugi wanted it to be perfect. Once Yugi got home he walked into the kitchen and saw his grandfather; Solomon Motou, he signed' Grandpa... I can't think of a good date for Yami and I, I want to make it special since it's my first date' Solomon strokes his beard and thinks' Well see what he likes to do on his free time and see if you two share something in common' Yugi smiles and nods he signed a thank you, hugged his grandpa and went to his room to do his homework and text Yami to learn more about him.