To The Rescue!

So the gang went to the warehouse that was behind the school, Seto heard talking he looks at the three and nods Malik grins and takes out a grenade, Joey's eyes widen and whispered yell" where the hell did you get that thing!?" Malik smirks" I have my ways" he pulls the pin and tosses it in an open window, it explodes, smoke fills the buildings, the people scream, covering their eyes Joey's eyes widen" what the fuck!? You could have killed Yami!!!" Bakura waves his hand up and down" don't worry it was just a smoke bomb he's alright, it just scares them, it doesn't hurt any one" Joey runs out" come on guys, they are out! Let's kick some ass!" They ran out, Bakura and Malik took care of the two men, Seto ran inside to get Yami, Joey held Tea still, calling the police and ambulance. Seto carried Yami out of the building on his back" he's in bad shape, did you guys call the police and ambulance. Joey nods" I did, they will be here soon" Bakura and Malik had the guys and Tea hog tied, sitting on their backs" these two are harmless now" Bakura smirks.

The police and ambulance came and took Yami to the hospital and the three in the police cruisers, the police got their statements, they then left. Joey calls Ryou and told them to meet them at the hospital. Once they got there Yugi asked how Yami was, Joey signed' he is pretty bad shape, two broken ribs, gashes on his arms and a cut on his cheek, black eye but he will live, it will just take awhile for him to heal,' Yugi nods, rubs his eyes, this was his fault, he should have told Yami about the texts, he was just afraid that if he did that Yami would get hurt more but now he knew it didn't even make a difference. Everyone waits for Yami to get out of the E.R. Yugi was playing with his sleeve, biting his lip, praying that Yami would be ok and hoping he will forgive Yugi for hurting him. It was close to six in the afternoon, everyone but Yugi left he told him to text Joey about Yami's condition, so Seto can text his uncle about Yami also, he nods. Finally the doctor came out, Yugi stood and ran to him, signed' how is he? Will he be alright?' The doctor nods, he  used sign language' he will be sore and won't be able to get out of bed and do much till his ribs heal but he will be just fine,' Yugi sighs happily and bows showing that he was grateful, the doctor told him what room Yami was, he nods and heads to Yami's room, texting Joey about Yami's condition. Yugi went to Yami's room he wasn't as bad a big bandage on his cheek to cover the stitches on his cheek, he was laying down so he didn't irritate the ribs. Yugi sighs, sits beside Yami, takes his hand, strokes it' I'm sorry Yami... I'm sorry, I thought I was protecting you but... I wasn't and I am so sorry you got hurt cause of me...' Yugi cried and stayed by Yami's side till he had to go home. Once at home Yugi went to his Grandpa, hugged him and cried, he told him about Yami and what happened, Solomon felt bad for his grandson and rubs his back gently and comforts him, telling him that everything would be alright and telling him that Yami would be alright, get strong.