A Regular Day

It was morning, the day after Yugi's fantastic date with Yami. They got to Yugi's home around 10, Yami had walked Yugi to his front door then kissed Yugi again signing good night then left in the limo. Yugi did a silent sigh and had a dreamy look on his face then went inside for bed.

Yugi was walking to the grocery store to get some things, replaying the date in his mind over and over, he smiles; he then felt a hand on his shoulder, he jumped a little and turned quickly, he sighs it was only Joey, Yugi glared (he can't glare, it just looks cute than menacing)" Joey!! You scared me! Don't do that!!" Joey looks laughs and has a sheepish look" sorry Yug' it's kind of hard when you are deaf to yell for your attention. Any way tell me about your date with Yams, I'm dying to know" Yugi rolls his eyes and nods telling Joey his date. Joey grins and pats Yugi's back hard, making him stumble a few steps forward" well I am glad you had fun Yugi and glad Yami treated you right!" Speaking of the devil Yami was walking towards them, Yugi stared at Yami, blushing lightly, Yami was wearing a black leather muscle shirt, a neck buckle, three thick wristbands on each wrist, an Ankh on a chain hanging down. He was a god to Yugi, Yami notices Joey and Yugi, he smiles and waves" hey Joey, Yugi~" Yugi blushes and giggles" hi Yami, wonderful day isn't it?" Yami smiles and nods" sure is, where you heading to?" Yugi signed Grocery, he nods. Joey slings his arm over Yami's neck" I heard from Yug' that the date was a total success and romantic! I'm glad you two had fun, later guys, got to get Mokuba from high school" "you have to get Mokie (Mokuba's nickname that Yami uses) from High School..?" He crosses his arms. Mokuba was Seto Kaiba's younger brother and Yami's other cousin he was in high school and 16 years old. Joey laughs a little" Seto ordered me to... you know how he is now that Mokuba told him that he didn't want a ride from the limo any more" Yami nods" understandable, he has had fake friends growing up and wanted to true friends. I understood that" Joey waves by and walks off. Yami looked at Yugi and signed the conversation he had with Joey so Yugi didn't feel left out. Yugi nods understanding" would you like to come with me to the store? I just need to get a few things for Grandpa then we'll drop the stuff off and do whatever together" Yugi grins happily. Yami smiles and nods; so the two look a likes went to the store to get the normal things that most people need; eggs, toast, butter, milk.

After dropping the stuff at the game shop the two went to the park to walk around and just enjoying each other's company and the nice weather. They played 20 questions to get to know each other better; Yami told Yugi about him being from Egypt and that he had an ancestor that was a pharaoh, Yugi was fascinated about the story and really shocked when Yami told him that the nameless pharaoh had a male lover and that the male was able to provide a heir. He smiles and was glad that even back then love was love no matter what, he leans his head on Yami and just enjoyed his company, Yami slings his arm over Yugi's shoulder, kisses his head. Yugi plays with the Ankh that was hanging on the chain; Yugi was always so fascinated with Ancient Egypt, his Grandfather always told him stories about his expeditions and his findings. They would go to the museum also and into the Ancient Egypt section. He was happy that Yami was telling him stories that his father told him, today was just a good day for the young couple.