Meet Yami Sennen

Yami Sennen was walking around town, he was really bored, his friends were with their boyfriends; yeah he is friends with gays but that doesn't bother him since he is gay also and one of his friends was actually his cousin; the billionaire Seto Kaiba. He had two other crazy friends that were like brothers to him; Bakura Mioa and Malik Ishtar. They were a troublesome two for everyone, always getting in trouble during high school always in detention and pulling pranks, Seto and Yami were always dragged in the pranks despite their protests, the two bad boys somehow always dragged them in their pranks or trouble mischief; he wondered how their boyfriends could handle them. He then spotted a game shop, he decided to stop by and see what it had. When he entered, the man that was at the counter didn't acknowledge his presence, he thought that it was rude and that would make them an easy target for thieves, he walked to the counter, the man looked up and wrote on a white board, Yami was curious on why the man was using a whiteboard, the man smiled, took out a notebook and started writing then wrote on the whiteboard for a few seconds he showed Yami, he now understood and nodded, took the notebook and pen, wrote down what he wanted to look at. The man nodded held his finger and disappeared in the doorway beside the counter, he came back with a box, Yami looked in it and saw card packs, he knew how to tell if there were good cards inside the packs, he wrote on the white board that was beside him, he wrote 'How much for each?' He then pushed the white board in front of the man; Yugi looked at the board and wrote below it the amount which was ¥226.40 ($2.00) Yami nods and hands him the money for the six packs then he took Yugi's notebook, wrote something on the edge of it and then left. Yugi blinked in confusion and looked at what the stranger wrote. Yugi blushed when he noticed it was a phone number, his name which was Yami Sennen and a 'text me' he giggled and continued to work till it was time to close.