Yugi's feelings

A few months have passed Yami and Yugi were still together and their bond was stronger than ever but Yugi started feeling left out from talking and the music, at first he didn't mind being deaf but now since he had friends and a boyfriend he started feeling left out and not really part of the gang because of his disability. Yugi didn't want to bother his friends and boyfriend with his problem especially when they can't really help him, so he stayed silent and placed a fake smile on his face and went on with his life. Yami had noticed Yugi feeling down and knew he was fake smiling in front of them, he wanted to ask but he didn't want to pry into Yugi's problems but it did worry Yami since he never liked seeing Yugi sad, he would have to ask Yugi what was wrong when they were alone.

It was a Friday night, Yami and Yugi were at the park enjoy their date, Yami looked at Yugi' Yugi can we talk? Yugi nods, the two sat down on the edge of the fountain. Yami looks at Yugi' Yugi... I seen you were upset one day, talk to me Yugi... what is in that beautiful head?' Yugi blushes' I want to hear... it wasn't bothering me before till I found friends and you... I feel so left out when it involves music and conversation... I want to hear like everyone else and be involved with stuff' Yami frowns, poor Yugi he wanted to be like everyone else and hear. He hugs Yugi and rubs his back also to comfort Yugi, he felt bad for his boyfriend and wanted to help him but how...? He'll have to ask his dad in the morning and research if it was possibleto restore deaf people's hearing.