Recovery

It's been a week after Yami's rescue he was back home after the doctor allowed him to go home but he still had to be careful as his ribs were still healing, they had to do surgery and push them back in their place and super glued it with a special kind of glue and the rest was up to them on the healing process. The stitches hurt when Yami tried to stretch since they would pull so he tried to stretch down than up while he was in bed resting till his stitches come out in a few weeks. He wasn't able to go to school but Yugi and the gang was able to get all the work he needed to get caught up so he wouldn't fall behind.
He would need to stay after school and do tests, quizzes and exams but he would worry about that later. His father was outraged by what happened to his son and he was sure to have Tea and the boys that were helping went to the juvenile detention center since they were only 16 and 17 Yami assured his father that he was fine and he thanked Yugi and his friends for saving him. The gang would come over and they would hang out in Yami's room, playing his PlayStation 3 or Xbox, Yugi would be helping Yami with his schoolwork. Joey and Marik were playing Black Ops on Xbox, going against each other, Joey growls, glaring at Marik and did his creepy chin look, pointing at Marik (pic down below)

"I don't how you are doing that but you're cheating that's the fifth game you have won!!" Marik grins" because I have a better aim than you do" Bakura laughs" that is true!! Malik, Marik, and I are best at gun shooting games so it's useless to try...

"I don't how you are doing that but you're cheating that's the fifth game you have won!!" Marik grins" because I have a better aim than you do" Bakura laughs" that is true!! Malik, Marik, and I are best at gun shooting games so it's useless to try and win" Joey tackles Marik and they start to roll around punching and pulling hair; acting like little children. Yami sighs and shakes his head" if you two break any thing in my room, you are dead meat!!" Seto was on a chair, typing away on his laptop as always, doing work, Ryou and Malik watched as Bakura jumps in on the fighting" free for all!!!" Yami sighs and shakes his head, he had crazy friends. Yugi giggles at his friends actions' its funny watching our friends act like little kids, keeps our lives interesting' Yami nods' it does but sometimes we don't need it, I am so lucky that my room is big enough or they would have trashed the whole place and Dad would of had a heart attack' Yugi giggles and nods, he helped Yami finish the last of his homework and placed it in Seto's bag to take to the teachers tomorrow. He was lucky that his school was still teaching what he was taught so he could help Yami with any work he was stuck on. Yami looks at Seto" don't forget to give my work to the teachers Seto" his older cousin just grunts and continues working but Yami knew he heard him and would do that. Yami turned his attention to his friends that were still wrestling" ok knock it off everyone!! I really don't want anything to break in here!" The three stopped, Marik pulling Joey's hair while Joey was pulling on Marik's and Bakura had Marik in a headlock. Yugi giggles and shakes his head, his friends were so crazy together but never left a dull day for them. Yugi was grateful that Yami was safe and that he wasn't as bad as Yugi thought. He knew there would be a scar where Yami's stitches are but it would only be as long as an unsharpened number 2 pencil. Yugi would still love Yami and protect him forever, he kissed Yami and Yami happily kissed back, everything was alright now and perfect.