Threatening Texts

It was a week after Yugi's and Yami's trip to KaibaLand, Yugi wasn't having any problems with Ushio any more, another deaf student at his college told him that he moved to another special school in Tokyo. Yugi had a feeling this involved Yami, he would have to ask Yami when they see each other next, they haven't been able to hang out cause of exams for both him and Yami so they had to focus on studying more so they would be able to graduate. Yugi suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket of his pants, he wondered who that could be since Yami has been up to his neck with books and notes that he hasn't even tried and talk to Yugi not that it bothers Yugi because Yami told him that he was going to be really busy and wouldn't be able to talk till after exams and Yugi understands that and was very proud of Yami that he was taking his studies seriously. He took out his phone and saw a number he did not recognize, he opened the text' leave Yami or else,' Yugi frowned' who is this and how did you get my number!?' He was getting scared, who was this person, how did he or she get his number and how do they know Yami? His phone vibrated, he looked at it, his hand shaking a little' I have ways little Yugi, break up with Yami unless you want him to get in a very bad accident' Yugi's eyes widen' if I don't leave Yami.... he'll get hurt but if I do it'll break his heart and mine...' Yugi was at a loss and sadly he knew what he had to do. He texted Yami' Meet me at the park after school, it's important' he dreaded this but he would do any thing to protect Yami, Yugi continued on his day but his mind was on how to tell Yami that it was over.

It was after school, Yugi was waiting for Yami, he was so scared and he was trying not to cry also, whoever this person was might be dangerous so he was not going to underestimate them. Yugi saw Yami, that smile on his face always warmed Yugi's heart and gave him a reason to smile to but today he will be the reason that smile will turn upside down. He swallows and takes a few breaths to get his mind focused and his words ready, his hands were shaking also. Yami reaches Yugi' hey Yugi, what's up?' Yugi had to keep his tears in' I don't want to date you any more Yami, I don't want your pity on me just cause I am deaf and think I can't get a boyfriend, we don't belong together, I can't hear like you do and I don't want you to get tired of me because we can't do any thing like going to concerts, listening to music, watching movies without subtitles... I... I... I hate you Yami Sennen, never contact me again' Yugi then runs off back to the game shop not wanting to see Yami's face after all that, tears fell from his eyes, he was sobbing and shaking, he got home and went to his bedroom and cried in his pillow holding the winged kuriboh Yami won him at KaibaLand. Yami didn't move from his spot even after Yugi ran off, his eyes were wide, tears filling them, his knees shook and he fell on them, it started sprinkling then went into a heavy downpour by Yami didn't move, he was looking at the ground, crying and shouting in anger and agony, what did he do wrong? What made Yugi say those things? Yami didn't understand any of this. A dark shadow appeared over Yami's body, he slowly turns, tears still falling, his bright crimson well dull and lifeless, the person smirked" poor Yami, how sad and hurt and broken you must be, right?" they smirked and punched him on the head, making him dizzy and losing consciousness but not before hearing the person saying" you are mine now Yami."