Meeting

Yugi was bored and was randomly drawing on his white board till he saw a shadow over his drawings, he looked up, almost blushed. The customer could pass as his twin with the same tri-color spiky hair but his face was sharper than Yugi's childish face, his eyes were ruby red while Yugi's was amethyst colored. There were three bangs shooting up like lightening while Yugi had one bang hanging between his eyes and the others framed around his face. Yugi erased his drawings and wrote on it' may I help you?' the customer arched his eyebrow, Yugi knew he was confused, he grabbed his notebook in case he needed to write more stuff like explaining why he was using a white board, he got use to the looks and never got tired of explaining his deafness. He write for a few minutes then showed it to the customer' I am deaf so I use the white board and this notebook in case the person doesn't know sign language' the look a like nodded understanding, he took the notebook, then the pen Yugi used and wrote' I was just wondering if you had any new card packs and just the cards itself,' Yugi thought then nodded, he held his pointer up indicating to the customer to wait one moment then headed to the back, he came out with a box of new card packs and some cards in protective covers. The customer looked through the box Yugi decided to draw and not just stare at the handsome customer. This handsome look alike was the first customer all day, it was a Sunday so it was to be expected since kids and teenagers were probably doing last minute homework and chores for their family. Things changed over time, when he was still in high school people were outside enjoying the sun, looking at different games that just came out like Duel Monsters new video games and books but now everyone was into their phones, Ipads, online games, to Yugi it wasn't like when he was younger, it sadden him, if people didn't start coming in his grandfather will lose money and without money he won't be able to keep the store open and would be forced to sell it and he didn't want that since he had this game store before Yugi was born. His parents died in a car crash when he was just two years old, so his grandfather took care of him since then he grew up in this game shop and didn't want to lose it, it held many memories to Yugi and his grandfather.