Sleepover with friends pt. 1

It was a Friday and Yugi was on his way home from college, his phone then vibrated; he looked and saw it was Yami 'Hey Yugi, meet me and the gang at the park, we want to discuss something together' Yugi wondered what they wanted to discuss. So he sent a quick ok and headed to the park. Yugi saw his friends on the playground, luckily no kids were there since Bakura and Malik are not so good to be around children. Joey was on the swings, the two troublemakers were sparing not far from the playground. Ryou and Marik were watching their lovers. Yami was sitting on top of the monkey bars talking to Kaiba who was leaning on them, Joey was the one who spotted Yugi and waved him over. Yami turns and smiles, waving, he climbed down and runs over to Yugi and hugs him, he backs off and starts signing' glad you could make it Yugi, we are going to have a sleepover at my house, everyone is coming, I have a big indoor pool and big tv room with a flat screen tv, DanceDanceRevolution, different consuls (Wii, PlayStation 1, 2, 3, and 4, GameCube, and seven Nintendo 3DS) along with video games of all sorts for each consul. Also a big backyard we can mess around, play outdoor sports and have a campfire" Yugi was in awe, he couldn't image someone having all that stuff unless they are filthy rich or in a movie or a book"you really have all that stuff Yami!?" Yami nods" I know it's hard to believe but I really do, so what ya think, wanna join the gang? It's now till Sunday around dinner" Yugi nods happily" I'll ask my grandpa but I'm sure he will let me go, when should I be at your house?" Yami thinks" show up around 6 ok? I'll text you the address" Yugi nods" that'll give me enough time to do my chores and homework" Yami nods, turned to their friends and told him that Yugi was in, Joey cheered and ran to Yugi and pulled him into a crushing hug" this'll be so much fun!!" Yami chuckles and signed to Yugi on what Joey said, Yugi silent giggled and nods. They all hung out till 4 and all left to get ready for the sleepover, Yugi could hardly wait he skipped home and hurried to pack his things he needed and wanted to bring them headed downstairs to help his grandpa with the store till 5. He told his grandpa about the sleepover and he agreed" I'm glad you have friends Yugi, I have been worried that you would always be alone and have no friends but now you have friends who enjoys your company" Yugi nods happily.
🐺TimeSkip🐺
Around 6 Solomon closed the door and took Yugi to Yami's after he sent the address to him. It was a long walk and Solomon didn't want Yugi to walk or ride the bus this late, Yugi was so excited he was literally jumping in his seat, Solomon chuckles not seeing Yugi this excited ever. Once there Yugi stares with his mouth open, it was not a house it was a flippin' mansion!! He gets out of the car, waves bye to his grandpa and headed to the door. He was a little nervous, he pushed the doorbell and waited for it to be answered; Yami answered the door, grins, motioned Yugi to come, takes Yugi's hand and leads him downstairs to the basement which was where all his video games was, he stared like a fish with no water because of how huge the room was. He looks around and went to see what all was here, Yami allowed him to explore the room since he was in awe and curious on what was all in this room. There was even had a pool table in the middle of the room, everyone was doing their own thing. Bakura, Malik, and Marik were playing Black Ops; playing against one another trying to make as many kills on each other as they can, throwing insults at one another, Marik yelled at Bakura" ah! You tit! That was a cheating shot there!" Bakura glares" was not!!" They continues calling each other profanities and insults. Joey was on a beanbag playing the DS, Kaiba was on a chair with his computer doing whatever on it probably work. Ryou was beside Joey on another beanbag reading. This was like heaven for teenagers" this place is great almost like a paradise for teenagers" Yami chuckles" that's what Joey and Marik said when they first came here. What you want to play? I have board games also if you like those" Yugi thought he looked at the pool table and points to it" I want to learn how to play pool" Yami nods and leads Yugi to the pool table, Yami showed Yugi what the white ball meant and the different pool balls and the rules. Yugi was a fast learner so he got the concept of pool after Yami showed him how to hold the stick properly and how to shoot.
🐺TimeSkip🐺
After 5 rounds of pool Yugi was the champion, Yami won two and Yugi won three. Yami smiles" good game Yugi, you earn the title King of Games" Yugi blushed but smiles. They all decided to go play in the pool so they took turns in the bathroom to change into their swim trunks. Bakura and Malik raced to the diving board, almost slipping on the wet surface. Joey just jumped right in at the deep end, Ryou and Marik walked in, the pool was heated so it felt nice and not freezing like most pools. Yami went to a closet and pulled out some foam noodles and three inner tubes. Joey grabbed one of the noodles and straddles it, floating around, Ryou grabs an inner tube and climbed in and leaned back and just relaxed. Yugi got in and grabbed onto a noodle and just leaned over it, kicking lightly around the middle of the pool, he didn't want to be in the way of Bakura and Malik at the deep end, they would might jump on him by accident or purpose. Suddenly he was grabbed by the ankle, making him jump, he turned and saw Yami smirking, his hair saggy cause of the water. Yugi pouts and splashes Yami in the face, he just laughed and went to the edge where Kaiba was just dipping his feet in the pool not bothering to come in cause its Kaiba what you expect the killjoy of everything. Joey was behind Kaiba smirking he then pushed him into the pool, everyone bursted out laughing and when Kaiba surfaced, let's just say that he was ready to kill a certain blonde dog. Yugi swam to the edge, pulled himself out and headed to the diving board, he wanted to try it since he never been on a diving board before. Yami swam to the deep end close to where Yugi would land in case Yugi needed help. Once Yugi was on the top he looked down and began getting scared, it was higher than he thought. Yami could see Yugi getting scared, he signed" its alright Yugi I am right here, you can do it!" Yami smiles giving him a thumbs up, he looks at his friends and he saw them cheering even though he couldn't hear them, Joey giving two thumbs up, Ryou and Marik were clapping, having a closed eye smile, Bakura and Malik had their arms crossed but smirking, nodding. He knew what it meant, Yugi was really happy he had such supportive friends, he grins backs up, runs and jumps off the diving board doing a cannonball luckily he stayed upright and didn't tilt back making him do a back slam; those hurt awful! (AN: they really do, I experienced a back and stomach one hurts so bad like someone just slapped you really hard) he surfaced tried to keep afloat while he wiped the water off his eyes but it became a little hard and Yami saw that so he swam to Yugi and helped him stay up while he wiped his eyes. Yugi grinned and was really proud of himself doing that all by himself with the help of his friends support. They played in the pool till the sun lowered revealing the beautiful colors of red and orange. They headed back to the game room; Bakura and Malik went straight to the DanceDanceRevolution and started trying to beat each other by getting more points than the other. Everyone took turns on the game and everyone had fun playing against each other, laughter could be heard through the house and also pointless arguments but it was all fun and entertaining.