Yami's lesson

It was two in the morning, Yami asked Seto to find where this Ushio lived and his phone number, he wasn't going to wait and let Ushio bully his love again. He called Tomb Robber and Tomb Keeper to help him teach Ushio a lesson, they wouldn't hurt him since it was not right to hurt a blind person just to scare him. Yami called Ushio to the park since it would be deserted that late, Bakura and Malik stayed hidden till Yami gave them the signal, Ushio came using his stick to find his way as he needed it when out in the open" who are you? Why have you called me out?!" Yami said" you have been picking on a very important person to me, Yugi Motou at school am I correct?" Ushio scuffs" yeah so? That little twerp is nothing special just cause he is a smartass and deaf," Yami clenched his fist, having a hard time holding himself back from punching this bastard" he has done nothing bad but be who he is, I have heard from him that you punch him and mock him, I will teach you a lesson for hurting my lover" He walks to Ushio and stops in front of him" I won't hurt you since you are a disable person and I don't want to go to jail because of my Aibou, but I will teach you a lesson" Yami whistles for his two friends, they come out, Bakura holds Ushio's arms behind him, Malik takes out a tape recorder and pushes play, it made hissing sound and rattles, Ushio froze" you have... snakes?" Yami smirks" ah you are Ophidiophobia? Good, yes we have, rattlesnakes" he smirks, Ushio growls" you're bluffing, no one would have the guts to hold a rattlesnake because of their aggression!" Yami looks at Malik, he takes out a harmless Milk Snake since they have the feeling of scales like a rattlesnake, he rubs it against Ushio's hand, the big muscular man started freaking" no!! Get it away from me!!" Bakura had a good hold on him despite being smaller than Ushio. The tape recorder kept playing the hiss and the rattle of the snake's tail, Malik would put the snake's face close to Ushio's cheek, it flickers its tongue he screams. Yami smirks" will you stop bullying Yugi and leave him alone forever and never hurt him?" Ushio nods fast" yes! Yes!! I promise!! I promise!!!" He was like a scared little girl, Yami loved this but he knew he had to stop, he nods to the others to let him go and backs off. Yami stares at the scared man" I will know if you threaten, harm, or even come near Yugi so you better remember this and know I will come after you again if I hear this" Yami walks off with his friends leaving the scared man in the park.