Ch. 34

Esmeralda's POV- November 2016

The doorbell rang and George glanced up from his laptop.

"Did Auston tell you someone was coming over?"

I shook my head and made my way to the front door. Auston had fallen asleep on the couch a bit ago. The doorbell rang as I opened the door and I smiled at Kasperi and William.

"We called Juice but he didn't answer"

"He's asleep" I told them.

I stepped back and Kasperi bolted inside.

"Hello to you too Kasperi" I called out.

William chuckled and I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"He's about to pee his pants"

I kissed his cheek and hummed.

"Still, manners come first" I stated.

I closed the door and William looked at Auston who was asleep on the couch.

"His parents left a bit ago, but he was up early with them" I explained.

William nodded and smiled at George.

"What are you up to?"

George glanced up and closed his laptop.

"Just some editing"

"Don't be offended, he won't even let me look" I told William who frowned a bit.

Truth is he was editing Mariana's graduation photographs he had taken. We still didn't know if Ana and Mari were the same person, but after talking with Kasperi at last nights game I was starting to think they were. George was starting to realize this, and it was not going well for him. He was protective when it came to his sister.

"What are you two doing?"

I smiled at Kasperi who gave me a light squeeze.

"Finalizing my grad school applications" I answered as he looked at the screen of my macbook pro.

"Is the bathroom safe to use?"

Kasperi grinned at William.

"Go and find out"

William scrunched up his nose and made his way down the hallway. Once the door closed, George opened his laptop.

"Do you know her?"

Kasperi looked at the picture that George was editing and slowly nodded

"That's Ana"

I looked at Kasperi and George bit his lip.

"What exactly happened with them?" I asked.

"Willy took her out on a few dates, and his ex found out"