Chapter 14

Simon

He left me with a bruise on my cheek and almost no teeth.

He is my brother, what are you doing?

Why would I fight Alvin? I must've been blind.

"Are you okay, Simon?" Brittany shrieks, leaning over me.

"GET OUT!" Jeanette screamed at Alvin. "Get out!"

Maybe I'm hallucinating. Maybe I am dreaming.

Blood trickles down my chin. I lick it. It's salty.

I guess I'm not dreaming.

Alvin

-in dorm room-

"Nice, Alvin." Jake says, hitting me on the back. "You showed that nerd."

I turn away. "Get out, Jake."

I messed up. Messed up big. How..why?..what was I thinking? Beating up Simon? My flesh and blood bro?

Why the hell am I always the bad one?

Brittany

Did I start this? No. No, I didn't.

Jeanette, why are you crying? He's not dead.

It was Eleanor who broke it up. Simon lunged for Alvin but Alvin moved to the side and jumped on Simon, banging his head against the floor and asking him if he's had enough.

Simon grasped in vain to get something that might hurt Alvin, but Alvin was well out of his reach. Alvin punched Simon square on the mouth and I watched as his teeth skidded and pitter-pattered across the road.

That was when Jeanette started crying. That was when I turned away. I couldn't watch.

WhenI turned back around, Jeanette was screaming at Alvin to get out, and Theo was tending to Simon. Alvin was disappearing behind a building.

Eleanor was watching me with cold slits in her eyes.

If looks could kill..

Yo, this chapter is short, but I just wanted to explain the fight. Anyway, I will bring up the dance soon and yada yada. Not today,  sorry.

NayanCatLovesTrolls I decided to go with the second option, xD.

Thanks for reading, Out.