Chapter 20

A/N: hold up, go check out Chapter 19, the one before the part called: #Tagged! Okay? Go check it out, or you won't understand this chapter!  If that chapter is already read, thanks for reading!!! :))

Alvin

"You did it, Theo!" Simon shouts, clapping his paw on Theo's shoulder.

"So, it was you guys all along." Eleanor chuckles, shaking her head. "You guys are crazy."

"I guess we are," I laugh.

"So...why am I here?" Theories asks, looking at me.

I swallow. "Hey, did you notice anything unusual in the clues?" I manage to croak out.

"Uh, no." He says.

"What did all those clues spell. The first letters, anyway." I ask, mischievously.

Theodore racks through his brain. Then, his eyes widen.

"They spelled S-O-R-R-Y!"

Before I could say, 'achoo!' Theodore was on top of me, squeezing the life out of me.

He was..hugging me.

"I forgive you," Theodore whispers.

Simon comes up behind us and wraps an arm around Theodore and I.

"I knew you would come back to your senses," Simon chuckles.

"Group hug!" Eleanor shouts, and squeezes us. Jeanette joins and rolls her eyes. Brittany giggles.

"Dance is tomorrow," Jeanette states, when we all pull away.

"I can't wait!" Brittany squeals.

"Same!" Eleanor shouts.

I chuckle. "Get ready Britt, this is gonna be the best night of your life," I wink at her.

She blushes and rolls her eyes.

"Should we get back?" Simon suggests. "We all should be getting ready."

"Si's right." Theodore states. "Let's go!"

***

For the first time in a while, I slept that night with my heart full. I was finally at peace with my brothers, Jeanette didn't look at me like I was scum, and the dance was tomorrow!

I felt..happy.

I stopped hanging out with Jake and Chris and Hazel and Chloe and them. I also wouldn't go to their stupid after party.

Tomorrow is going to be the best night of my life.

IF THIS CHAPTER HAS CAPTIVATED YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND VOTE. (Also comment) love you all!

P.S FOR NEXT CHAPPIE: The dance will be in there.