Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall standing in front of me. The television was now off. I batted Niall's hand away before he could shake me again.

"Ellie, get up. We have to be at the studio in a half hour," Niall informed me.

I shot up from the couch and ran to my suitcases. Thank goodness I got a shower last night. I found a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a lace top, and a jean jacket. I ran into the loo and quickly changed since Niall was still in the guest room. I looked at myself in the mirror before exiting the bathroom. I could just brush my hair. I don't really have to do anything with it. And my make-up...I could find some time to at least add some eye liner. I left the small room to find Niall sitting on my bed.

"You done?" he asked.

"Not just yet," I replied.

I took my make-up bag and brush out of one of my suitcases and walked back into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I heard Niall groan about girls and their make-up. I let a giggle escape my lips as I brushed through my slightly knotted hair. I put a line of eye liner under my eyes and on my top lids near my lashes. I added natural colours for eye shadow and pink lipstick on my lips. No blush. I quickly put everything away and left the bathroom.

Niall was laying down on my bed with his hands behind his head. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Now you done?"

"Yeah. Just let me get some shoes."

"We don't have time for shoes. If we don't leave now, we'll be late," he complained.

"I'm sure Simon will understand."

"No. Let's go."

Niall got up from the bed and pulled me by my arm out the door. I tried to stop him but he was stronger than me.

"Niall, stop! I forgot my phone and my shoes!"

"You'll live. We have to go."

He pulled me out of the flat and shut the door behind us. We got into Harry's Range Rover and sped off. I looked down at my bare feet. I can't believe he didn't let me get my shoes or my phone. I folded my arms across my chest and pouted like the little child that I am. Niall noticed and chuckled to himself.

"What's wrong?" he asked, still laughing.

I put my foot up on the dashboard and pointed at it. "I'm not wearing shoes, Niall," I stated the obvious. He shrugged. "I'm not walking outside without any shoes on. I might step in gum or something."

"Don't worry. If you're that scared, I'll give you a piggy back ride," he smiled.

"I'm not scared. I just don't want to get dirty," I defended.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

"You better be."

He laughed even more at my come back. I rolled my eyes as I removed my foot from the dashboard and looked out the window at the passing buildings.

"Why were you sleeping on the couch?" Niall asked, catching my attention.

"Oh, uh. I had a bad dream. I was watching SpongeBob until I fell asleep," I explained.

"What was it about?"

"The Hash Slinging Slasher."

"Not the show. You're dream, silly," he laughed.

"Oh. T-the day my parents died." My gaze dropped from Niall to my hands. I don't want him to worry about me.

"I'm sorry, Ellie. You could have woke me. I would have stayed up with you."