Chapter 24

Chapter 24~ Harry's POV

The lads, Juilana, and I were at Liam's flat sitting in the living room. They were sitting on the floor playing truth or dare. I didn't want to play so I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand. I scrolled through my contacts and found Ellie's name. I thought about calling her, but I don't think she wants to be bothered. She's probably having a great time with Nick and Lilly.

The front door of Liam's flat opened. I got up hoping it was Ellie, but it was the 5SOS lads. There was a girl with them. Her hair was bright red that stopped halfway down her back. She wore glasses that made her eyes pop. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a simple graphic t-shirt. I sat back down as they came into the room.

"Hey, lads...and girl?" greeted Luke.

Juliana blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "This is Jules. She's a friend of Ellie's from America," explained Zayn.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hello!" chorused the boys. The girl with red hair stood awkwardly next to Michael. She held onto his hand as she stood there. Wait, Michael has a girlfriend? Since when?

"Michael, who's your girl mate?" I asked. The curiosity was eating away at me. Who was this girl?

"Oh this is my girlfriend, Adrienne," he smiled as he introduced her. She blushed as Michael looked down at her.

She looked at us and smiled. "Hi," she waved. She didn't sound Australian like the boys or british for that matter. I think she was American. Her accent was similar to Jules but not completely. Maybe she wasn't from the east side of the states. Possibly California or somewhere over there. I don't know. I just met the girl.

"How did you two meet?" asked Louis as they sat down along with Luke, Calum, and Ashton.

Michael shrugged. "I don't know. It just kind of happened."

He smiled as he stared at her. I know that look. I look at Ellie like that. Michael loves her.

"We met a few years back before he was in a band. I don't know how this happened but it did," Adrienne said.

"You're American, aren't you? Why were you in Australia?" asked Louis.

She shook her head. "I wasn't. My family was on vacation in the Bahamas and so was Michael's family. We starting talking and everything progressed from there."

The smile never left her face as she talked about how they met. She was most likely reliving it in her head right now.

I remember when I met Ellie. She was so cute. Her bright blue eyes were glowing when she looked at me. She seemed so different back then. It's hard to believe that was only a year ago. It felt like ages. I barely knew anything about her then, but I still fell for her as soon as I saw her. Her gorgeous smile is what won me over. And when she spoke, it was even better. She had the voice of a precious angel. There was no better way to describe it. Ellie is perfect.

"Haz!" exclaimed Niall.

I snapped myself out of my daydream and looked at Niall. "Yeah?"

"Where's Ellie? Shouldn't she be back by now? It's getting late."

I checked my watch to see what time it was. Niall was right. It was getting close to ten o'clock. Ellie should have been back by now. She wasn't supposed to stay out this late. She knows how much we worry about her. If she was staying the night with her friends, she would have told someone.

I quickly dialed her number. It rang seven times before it went to voice mail. Now I'm getting worried. I was starting to panic. "Did Ellie ever mention her friends' last names?"