Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Our plane touched down in London about two hours ago. I sat next to Jules. She slept the whole time so I was able to avoid conversation. That's good. Louis told the lads about Harry and me last night. Their reactions weren't the best things in the world. Louis said they all went to Harry's room and started yelling at him. They came to comfort me after, though. I've finally realized how lucky I am to have them in my life. Jules still has no idea. I'm supposed to tell her. I don't how I'm gonna do it, though. Telling Louis was hard. I can only imagine what telling Jules would be like. I'll figure that out later.

Now, I'm in my old room at Louis' flat. I really need to get my own place. I feel like I'm intruding on his life. We're on tour together right now. He sees me every day. I'm sure he wants some time to himself. He probably wants to hang out with Sabby without me just a few feet away.

I was unpacking my suit cases when Louis came into the room. He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms. I gave him a half smile. I rubbed my hands on my jeans before standing up and walking over to him. Once I was close enough, he pulled me in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me in the most comforting way a big brother could. It made me relax a bit. I've been on edge all day because I saw Harry this morning. I just need to calm down. Louis pulled back and held me at arm's length. He glanced back and forth at my eyes before he spoke.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concerned eyes.

A soft smile spread across my face as I nodded. "I'll be fine. Just need to take my mind off it."

He nodded. "Okay."

He let go of my shoulders and I walked back over to my suit cases. I continued to unpack. Louis came into the room and sat on my bed. He watched as I placed my clothes in the cupboard. He sighed.

"You know, you can always do that later?"

I turned to look at him. "If I don't do it now, I'll never get it done."

"Then don't unpack anything. We're going to be leaving for Canada in two weeks."

"Exactly. Two weeks. I don't want to live out of a suit case if I don't have to."

He nodded. "Fair enough."

I started unpacking again as Louis just sat there on my bed and watched me. It felt like he had something to tell me. I threw the clothes in my hands back on the suit case. I looked at Louis and rested my hands on my hips.

He chuckled. "What?"

"Spit it out. What do you want to tell me?"

"Where'd this sudden Tomlinson sass come from?"

"It was dormant. Now it's back."

He put his hands up in surrender. "Alright. I was going to say that mum called. She wanted us to go to Doncaster to visit her."

"Oh. Well, of course. I would love to see Jay. It might take my mind off everything."

"You know, you can call her mum right?"

I nodded. "I know. I just don't think I'm ready yet."

"Okay. That's fine. Do it whenever you're comfortable to."

I smiled. "So when are we leaving?"

Louis smiled. "Now."

"But I haven't finished unpa-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Louis picked me up, grabbed my phone, and carried me to the car.

~~~