Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I walked into the studio with Niall by my side. Today was the last day we had in the studio before tour started. Tomorrow is my birthday and then tour starts on Monday. I can't wait. I've wanted this for my entire life. It's finally going to happen.

The rest of the day on Thursday was great. Louis, Harry, and I had an amazing time at the amusement park. We rode everything. Aside from a few high roller coasters because Harry was too scared. When we left, Harry made sure to introduce me to Sydney. She seemed like a really nice girl. It was obvious she was over Harry. That I'm grateful for. She wasn't as preppy and girly as I thought either. And Harry was right, that high-pitched voice was just for show. Anyway we had a great time.

Yesterday was another day in the studio. I didn't do much. I was just there to listen to the lads rehearse. Nothing too interesting. Oh who am I kidding. I love hearing them sing. Yesterday they sang Midnight Memories, Don't Forget Where You Belong, and Strong. I loved every minute of it. Don't Forget Where You Belong was probably my favourite.

As I listened to it, a little music video played in my head. In the beginning during Liam's solo, he's boarding a plane and the sun is rising in Wolverhampton. During Niall's solo, he is in a hotel room packing up his things and getting ready to move on to the next city while the moon is rising in Mullingar. Then in the chorus, all of the boys are in their home towns with their families just singing. In Harry's solo, he's sitting in a coffee shop writing in his journal. While Louis is singing, he is laying in bed on the tour bus trying to sleep. And during Zayn's solo, he is in the back of a taxi. Then during the chorus again, the lads are in their home towns but this time they're on the main street. Filmed in different areas, just standing there singing. Then after Zayn sings never three times, they all appear together in London singing. But, in the little solos they have during the chorus they're back in their home towns standing on the main street. At the end, the boys are still together because they're basically brothers. They are where they belong. With they're family.

The thought of that becoming a music video brings a smile to my face. I would never tell the lads, though. I know it wouldn't make a difference anyway. I mean, it's just a simple idea out of a seventeen year old girl's head. Why would they use it?

Well, today is gonna be different. Today I get to sing and the boys get to listen. I only have one song left that they haven't heard yet. I sang two of my other songs yesterday. I've only written seven songs so there's not much for me to rehearse.

Niall and I walked into the studio to find Simon, Tom, Zayn, Louis, and Harry. Where's Liam? He's usually the first one here. Even before Simon. He likes being on time for things. If Liam is late, something is wrong.

"Hey, lads. Where's Liam?" Niall asked, reading my mind.

They shrugged. "I don't know. I tried calling him but his phone was shut off," explained Zayn.

"Do you think he's okay?" I asked worried. Liam is like an older brother to me. If something happened, I need to find out. If he's in trouble, I have to help him.

Harry nodded. "I'm sure he's fine. Just running a little late."

"But Liam's never late. I know that for a fact."

"Maybe he got mobbed by fans," suggested Louis.

"And we're just standing here? He could be eaten alive by some of your fans. I should know, I was one of them at a point. We have to help him."

I turned to the door. But before I could place my hand on the doorknob, someone gripped my shoulder. "Liam is a big boy. He can handle himself," said Harry.