Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Ellie! Wake up!" Niall yelled as he jumped on me.

I groaned and buried my face into the pillow. "Go away, Niall. It's the middle of the night."

Niall stopped jumping and sat on me. For a twenty year old Irish boy, he didn't weigh that much. I could probably roll over and he would fall off the bed.

"It's eight o'clock, Ellie. We have an interview on the Alan Carr show today. You have to get up so we can leave."

"Fine. Just get off me. I need to get dressed," I complained.

Niall climbed off me and stood next to my bed. "You don't have to dress up or anything. Lou is going to be there to get everyone ready."

My eyes lit up. I shot out of bed almost knocking Niall down in the process. I ran to the cupboard to get my clothes. I pulled out a pair of regular blue skinny jeans, a light green vintage striped shirt, a new pair of knickers, a pair of blue socks, and a bra. I made my way to the loo to change since Niall was still in the guest room. I quickly rid myself of my green short shorts and purple tank top. I slipped on the new clothes I selected and pulled my hair back in a messy bun.

I came out of the bathroom to find Niall lounging on my bed. I threw my dirty clothes in a pile on the floor. I'll wash them later, no big deal. I pulled on my black combat boots and stood there in front of Niall with my hand on my hip. He looked up and gave me an innocent smile.

"Are we gonna go or not?" I asked.

Niall nodded and got up from the bed. "Do you want some breakfast before we leave?"

"Yeah, sure. Can you make some tea too? I always like to have it when I wake up."

"Already done," he smiled.

"Thank you!" I called as he walked out of the room.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and checked my notifications. Two texts. One from Chris and the other from James. I quickly checked the messages before walking downstairs to meet Niall in the kitchen.

From James:
Interview today, Ellie. Don't forget. I'll see you there.

From Chris:
Tour is starting soon. Are you excited yet? Good luck, El. Hope to see you when you come to New York. :)

I smiled as I read Chris' message. I decided to reply to him.

To Chris:
Yes! I'm so excited. I can't wait! Tour is starting in a few days. Maybe I could get you, Luke, and Aunt Jen backstage passes and tickets.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and walked downstairs. I could smell the brilliant aroma of tea drifting from the kitchen. I followed the smell until I was standing next to Niall by the counter. He looked over at me and smiled. He slid me a cup of tea and I willingly accepted. I held the cup in my hands as steam rose from the hot liquid. I took a small sip and the tea burned the tip of my tongue. I set the cup down and took a seat at the island.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Niall asked, turning toward me.

I shrugged. "I'm really not that hungry. Maybe an apple or something. I'm sure if I start to get hungry there will be food at the studio."

Niall nodded and opened the fridge. He tossed me a red apple. I rubbed it against my shirt to make it shine a bit more.

"Hurry up and finish your tea. We have to get going soon," he said.

"Can't I take it with me? Do you have a coffee thermos or something?" I asked.

"I'll check."

Niall turned around and searched every shelf for a coffee thermos. He accidentally broke a glass plate in the process. I jumped from my stool and picked up the shards of glass before he had a chance to step on them. I looked up to see him climbing on top of the counter to reach the highest shelf. His eyes lit up at what he found.