Chapter 29

Chapter 29

After I finished my performance, I sat backstage while I waited for the Twitter questions. My cheek still kind of hurt from where Luke hit me. I tried my best not to touch it. If I touched it, the make-up would rub off and everyone would see my red cheek. Like Simon said, we don't want the fans to spread rumors.

I listened to the lads sing Still the One before Niall started talking.

"Hello, New York City! How are you liking the show so far?" he asked.

Screams were heard everywhere. I'm sure Chris is probably in the audience rolling his eyes. Crazy teenage girls.

"We'd like to answer some of your questions that you sent us on Twitter," said Liam.

"But first we need the beautiful and talented Ellie Wilson out here to help us. Ellie, come on out," smiled Zayn.

I walked out onto the stage as the fans screamed for more. I joined the lads in the center of the stage.

"Hello!" I exclaimed.

The boys laughed as everyone in the audience continued to scream.

"Let's get to those questions," said Harry. The first question appeared on the screen.

"@vashappenin1D: what is your biggest pet peeve?" read Zayn.

That was a tough one. I have so many pet peeves. I don't know which one is the biggest.

"Mine is definitely when people walk so slowly in front of you," said Liam.

"I hate it when people don't wash their hands after using the loo," said Zayn.

"Eww. That's disgusting," I said.

He nodded. "I know."

"Alright, my biggest pet peeve is people who use their phones while they're at the movie theatre," said Louis.

"I agree with Lou," nodded Harry.

"I don't like it when people throw garbage from their car window as they're driving," said Niall.

I stood there with my arms crossed. I really don't know what my biggest pet peeve is. The lads looked at me and waited.

"Ellie. What's your biggest pet peeve?" asked Zayn.

I finally thought of something. "I hate it when people chew with their mouth open."

"Yes! I've caught Niall doing that a few times. It's disgusting," agreed Harry.

"Hey! It's not my fault. No one's ever said anything about it," Niall defended himself.

"Well, now you know," I shrugged. "So don't do it again, Horan."

"Alright, I'm sorry."

Liam chuckled. "Okay, guys. Next question."

"@crazyfangirl16: what do you do on your days off?" I read from the screen.

"Really, we just try our best to get some sleep before the break is over. We don't get much shut eye while on the road," answered Niall.

The next question popped up on the screen. "@LarryIsReal: have any of you twerked before?"

"Harry actually did at the Teen Choice Awards, but he did a horrid job of it," chuckled Louis.

"That's because I don't know how to twerk. I'll never understand why people do that," he said.