Epilogue

Epilogue

Today is the big day. The day I finally tie the knot with Harry. It's been three years since he proposed to me. We wanted to wait a little while so there was enough time to plan everything. All over the world, people are talking about our engagement. It gets kind of strange sometimes, but I couldn't be happier.

I was at the flat that Harry and I bought. Lou was helping me get ready for the wedding. All of my friends were here along with a few family members. Adrienne, Kat, Kaylee, Jules, Gemma, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, Doris, Jay, Aunt Jen, Kerri, Hope, Harley, Natalie, Sabby, Lux, Hillary, and Sidney. Basically all of the girls were here while all of the boys were at Louis' flat.

Lou had me upstairs in the bedroom while everyone else was downstairs in the living room. She claimed she needed space in order to work on me.

The first thing she did was my hair. She curled it and pulled it up in an up-do. There were a few curls hanging out here and there. It looked perfect. It'll look even better once she puts the veil in.

Next was the dress. It was very simple. No ruffles and it wasn't huge. It was a white strapless dress that fit me perfectly. It looked very slimming. Adrienne helped me pick it out. I really loved it. I slipped the dress on. The veil was simple as well. Lou secured it in my hair before I sat back down in the chair by the vanity.

Last thing Lou had to help me with was my make-up. She did a slight smoky eye effect with dark browns and other natural colours. Black eye liner, soft pink lipstick, and mascara.

I slipped my shoes on and stood up again. Lou walked me over to the mirror and I smiled.

I can honestly say that I looked beautiful. I've never felt like this before. It was surreal. Lou let me wear the paper plane necklace and diamond stud earrings. I felt like a princess. Today was going to be perfect. I don't see how it won't be. I smiled again as I turned back to Lou.

She was grinning from ear to ear. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked at me. "You look beautiful, Ellie."

"Thank you, Lou. It wouldn't have been possible without you," I complimented her.

She slightly blushed. I took a deep breath before turning for the door. Lou helped me walk down the stairs. We met everyone in the living room.

Once I was in sight, everyone stared at me. They practically we're gawking at me. Doris was the first one to say anything.

"Ellie is pretty!" she exclaimed.

I giggled at the cute toddler. She ran up to me and wrapped her tiny arms around my legs. Lux came up and hugged me as well. The two girls let go of me and sat down on the couch.

"You look beautiful, El," smiled Jay.

I blushed. "Thanks."

"No time to stare at Ellie. We have to go," said Adrienne.

Everyone rushed out of the flat and piled into the cars. We were due to be at the venue pretty soon. Harry and I decided to get married in a greenhouse. The room we booked had beautiful plants and was very spacious. I was excited. Getting married in a greenhouse was different.

Actually I'd be lying if I said Harry and I planned it. Adrienne was the one who did it. She's our wedding planner. She's done an amazing job too. Since Harry and I are always so busy, we basically put our wedding in the hands of Adrienne. I'm happy we did too. I could not be more impressed by everything she's done for us. I don't know what I'd do without her.

It didn't take long until Kerri pulled into the parking lot next to the greenhouse. I didn't see any of the boys' cars anywhere. I guess that's good. Like they always say, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.